Flowering in 2 gallon pots...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that is entirely up to you, longer veg definately won't hurt anything. Yeah that sucks about the rootbound, and pH issues, and explains why they didn't get the growth they should have. But you learned something from it, and that is whats important! I also understand wanting to get some meds to. If it were me I would probably veg longer, but thats easy for me to say, as I have partially full jars from last grow. Yeah if I was dry I would probably flower them to...thinking the next grow will be better, able to move clones right into flowering when these are done etc...and you will have had them in decent pots this time. I would probably do what you are doing to man! It's hard to go without...lol

I continue to cut sucker branches into the first 2 weeks of flower, then I leave it alone...I don't think I need to tell you, but will just to be safe. Don't cut all the branches at the same time. a little here, wait a week, a little more wait a week...etc. You will find that you get alot of suckers stretching in flower that you don't even see now, is my reason for telling you this.

You will be fine.

Get some b-cuzz and make a compost tea using great white. Killer roots man.

Its doable, you just need the correct products.

...or you can top the crap out of them.

Yo, just thought I would update you guys with a pic. Transplanted all 13 2-gallon pots into 5-gallon pots today. I added 3 TBSP of dolomite sweet lime (the 2 gallon pots have 2 TBSP) and cut the FFOF with 20% chunky perlite. Gave them a good watering, and put them on the ground on the new dog-tray/wire shelve watering contraption, they are all 29" from the light and I anticipate them doubling in flower. All plants are between 9"-11" tall about.

They look great tact...:hubba: I do think you can get them a lot closer to the light though... about a foot away since your 1K is air cooled...:rolleyes:

Rock ON!:cool:

Latest posts

Back