flowering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinydn

Reaction score
so i am starting week 7 of flowering..just started getting red hairs 2 days ago..so i started flushing plant with just straight water..am i starting to early? maybe an educated guess on weeks left? i am watching the triches..but i am looking for a more general idea..i believe the strain is a indica /sativa cross not sure exactly what..thanks for any input

i just checked triches still clear..when i got the bud that the seeds came from i believe he said it was wonderwoman or superwoman or something like that..i know thats not alought of help...but what do you think about cutting off the nutes? should i do every other watering or every third or fourth? my girls look way to good for me to mess it up now..but i dont want to taste ferts either..

Many people don't flush- you will not taste ferts in your plant either way. If the trichs are still clear you could have a few more weeks to go.
Are the leaves fat or thin? How many leaves per cluster? Is the plant tall or low and bushy? This info should help you determine whether the plant is sativa or indica (or more dominant one or the other) which should give you a rough idea on how long the flowering stage is.
Harvest by trichs- nothing else really matters. Good luck.

Agreed...The only way to be 100% sure is by the color of your trichs. And judging from what was said, if there still clear, you should have another couple weeks. They should start to turn more milky then clear, then to a more amber color. After that i wouldn't let them go any further.

If you could show us a picture we could be able to tell you a little more on what type of plant it would be.

as far as flushing, i would continue with adding nutes for another week but i would cut the level of how much you add in half, then flush the next week.

Good luck man, don't worry so much youll be fine.

Latest posts

Back