Flushing between cycles......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Skinx

StealthOrganicGreenthumb+
Reaction score
I am in the third week of veg, and I flushed yesterday to prep for flowering......
My question is this (no offense meant, but I need experienced information, not rookie opinions....) : when I water next, should I give them just water again one more time b4 starting ammendments,

OR

should I just switch straight to flowering ammendments next watering?

ALSO, should I dose them prior to switching to 12/12, or should I change the light cycle, THEN the ammendments?

THANK YOU

i would let soil dry for few days and then feed full strength bloom nutes,IMO it doesnt matter about the lights and nutes.......

i would let soil dry for few days and then feed full strength bloom nutes,IMO it doesnt matter about the lights and nutes.......

sorry about the double post, it kept telling me server bussy when try to reply to post.... sorry

Kewl. That was pretty much what I figured, just wanted to hear it from someone else. Thanks, Brother or Sister....

So are you giving them grow and flower nutes at the beginning of flower?

i give grow nutes for the first two feedings in flowerin then i change to flower nutes. the only time i flush is toward the end of flwering to remove any chemical taste. and again before adding to my recycle dirt box. the added grow nutes early on in flowering will help with early yellowin later in flowerin.. jmo

depending on the nutes you are using, using flora green and flora bloom the transition to 12 hours, you should still feed the grow for 5 days and let the plant make its need for the bloom come about. then start your bloom feeding. Wouldn.t flushing when the plant is so likely to stress out, and growing rapidly create a problem? jr

Latest posts

Back