flushing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemp319

Reaction score
I have a drip system and my plant is yellowing and drying out. how long should I flush the plant before putting it back on nutes? and will the damage repair or do I just have healthy new growth to look 4ward to? please help....

sorry my friend im a soil grower..but wanted to bring back to top 4U:ciao: good luck

Are you flushing because of a problem or are you about to harvest? Once the damage is done, not a lot you can do but look forward to new growth.

:hitchair: I think u should repant them n soil n perelit mix,

water at night.. they should come back n be perky :clap: again.... :woohoo: there was some nutrient deficientcy

to cause the yellowing n drying so add sum fertilizer n only flush them right b4 u harvest!:holysheep:

hemp319 said:
I have a drip system and my plant is yellowing and drying out. how long should I flush the plant before putting it back on nutes? and will the damage repair or do I just have healthy new growth to look 4ward to? please help....
How often are you running your drip? I don't think your drying out and yellowing are related. If you flush out and make sure you are watering adequately I would think you would be fine. Just my thoughts

When you flush, use pH adjusted water.

Latest posts

Back