Foooooooooood!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_toker81

'Re'Member???
Reaction score
so as i searched this ****** *** town high and low for a good food for my MJ. all i came up with was some schultz plant food 10-15-10 and some organic blood meal 12-0-0. would i be ok mixing the both??? will it be to hot for them??or should i use just one. any suggestions???

I use Miracle Grow tomato for veg and MG Bloom for flower.

Be advised - the very mention of the term MG or Miracle Grow summons the anti-MG crowd (a good humored bunch when they're high :D) and I guarantee they will be here shortly :D.

I'm getting ready to switch to better nutes, though, and will be watching your thread for recommendations.

if you have a homedepot around i buy my nutes there for both flowering and veg, my veg nutes is vigoro 10-10-10 liquid. start out at 1/4 regular dose and work your way up. my flowering nutes are 10-54-10 and i never give more than 1/2 strenght its called something bloom, but its a powder. i've never had any problem with these nutes. the bloom nutes are made by MG.

ha yea art ive seen some anti-mg users in my time.
slowmo, i got my stuff at lowes, i think there pretty much the same in merch,
the stuff i got was the most powerful i found without saying for all acid loving plants and when i see that i turn my nose up cuz we all know thats a no-no..
ill have to make a road trip one of these days to the city and find a store that specilizes in this type of thing...

ArtVandolay said:
I use Miracle Grow tomato for veg and MG Bloom for flower.

Be advised - the very mention of the term MG or Miracle Grow summons the anti-MG crowd (a good humored bunch when they're high :D) and I guarantee they will be here shortly :D.

I'm getting ready to switch to better nutes, though, and will be watching your thread for recommendations.

Well ya know...I dont get this whole anti MG thing. Nitrogen is nitrogen, phosphorous is phosphorous and potassium is potassium. *** diff does it make whose name is on the label? I just dont get it. If people are paying the Big Bucks for fancy ferts it must be for the OTHER stuff in them...?

Me, Im a compost gal. I'll put my compost tea up against any brand of chem fert anytime. I got the nitro, I got the phos, I got the potassium, I got trace minerals out the wazoo...and it's FREE.

To the original poster who cant find nutes, Id say get a bag of compost, put two cups of it in a gallon of water,let it "steep"over night and feed those babies.

LassChance said:
Well ya know...I dont get this whole anti MG thing. Nitrogen is nitrogen, phosphorous is phosphorous and potassium is potassium. *** diff does it make whose name is on the label? I just dont get it. If people are paying the Big Bucks for fancy ferts it must be for the OTHER stuff in them...?

I couldn't agree more! What a girl :)

Latest posts

Back