Found a Seed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotelCalifornia420

Reaction score
My recently harvested-and-cured Dr. Greenthumb Bubba OG plant grown from feminized seed has been great in all respects; in smell, taste, and stunning high.

But tonight, I found a seed as I was preparing bud to grind. It's the only one I've seen thus far.

What could this mean?

It means your plant got hit with a minuscule amount of pollen at the right time and created a bean. Quite normal in my experience.
Barring any male pollen it was likely a hidden nanner that produced some pollen. You can trash the bean which quite a few would do or grow it out and watch it like a hawk for signs of being prone to go Hermie itself. jmo.

you can make your own beans from known males any time. It being the only seed does not make it the magic bean, on the contrary, it is more prone to hermie imo

no matter what strain or breeder any of them can do it. if it was a late stress it could be a good bean, but like already said it could just be a herm. i found one of my jack the ripper's hermed and is on death roll.

I would throw it away. The chances that it is the result of the plant selfing is very great.

I'm in the "throw it out and don't look back" group too. :aok:

as a pothead scientist i say grow it out and see what happens, but do it away from the "normal grow area".

Latest posts

Back