Four out of five ladies!! YEA!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craterlake

Reaction score
Hi folks! Hope everyone is doing well! I am a happy camper today as I have four ladies and one male. I started them in flower last Sunday and about four days in the male started showing so I yanked him. I wasn't absolutely sure so I isolated him under a spare 400 that I had to make sure and today I'm sure!! I'm toying with the idea of keeping him where he is and see how much product I can get out of him. It's a beautiful plant. I hate to toss it! And he's far away from my girls, so they'll be safe. I have one that's getting really tall. I have been told there is a product to stop upward growth. Canopy Stop? Something like that. Anyone familiar?

Thanks for all your help folks, I really appreciate you!!!:)

How much product out of him? What are you thinking product?

craterlake said:
Usable smokable pot!

That would be Zero.
Keep it for pollen but its not worth anything else.

How do u stop ur plant from getting too tall

KoDak said:
How do u stop ur plant from getting too tall

I get the light closer.

If already to tall I either bend them over or top/fim.

My worms love male plants:)

Congrats on the girls:woohoo:

Growdude said:
That would be Zero.
Keep it for pollen but its not worth anything else.

Even though I've had two very successful grows, I'm still a bit of a novice! :eek: I assumed the seedy pot I used to buy was from male plants. I've never grown a male to maturity, but I'll take your word for it and move him outside! I'll save on my electric bill too by shutting off that other 400!
Thanks for the advice Growdude!

Craterlake, male plants are only good for the pollen they produce. They will not get you stoned. They can ruin your girls though.

The boy makes pollen that goes everywhere and can even get on your clothes and you can carry it in to the flower room and then you have seeded pot. The seeds come from females that are pollinated. The minute i find a boy I put him in a bag and throw him away.

Good luck and enjoy your girls.

craterlake said:
Even though I've had two very successful grows, I'm still a bit of a novice! :eek: I assumed the seedy pot I used to buy was from male plants. I've never grown a male to maturity, but I'll take your word for it and move him outside! I'll save on my electric bill too by shutting off that other 400!
Thanks for the advice Growdude!

Don't move him outside, destroy him. Seedy pot comes about when males are not removed/destroyed and pollinate females. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to keep a male if you do not plan on breeding.

Rosebud said:
Craterlake, male plants are only good for the pollen they produce. They will not get you stoned. They can ruin your girls though.

The boy makes pollen that goes everywhere and can even get on your clothes and you can carry it in to the flower room and then you have seeded pot. The seeds come from females that are pollinated. The minute i find a boy I put him in a bag and throw him away.

Good luck and enjoy your girls.

Like I said, I'm still a novice. Thanks folks, the boy is gone!!!:)

Well done on the females....You will get better and better understanding the Plant and what is ...

:48:

Latest posts

Back