Fox Farm nutes question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_love_amsterdam

Professional Bong Hitter
Reaction score
Ok, I've got 2 plants, one sensi skunk one bag seed, that will be 5 weeks into flower tomorrow. I've also got another of the bag seed thats at about 1 week of flower. And I've got a LR #2 thats 5 weeks old. I've been using the 3 basic Fox Farm nutes (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom) with them. I was wondering about their 3 soluble additives Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha Ching. I don't really want to buy all 3. They are pretty expensive and I just don't think its necassary. Has anyone ever used these and how effective do u think they were? And if I want to get just one of them, maybe 2, what would you guys recommend for where i'm at with my plants?

I was thinking about getting just the cha ching for an added boost towards the end of flowering since thats when they pack on the most weight. And the Cha Ching has a little bit of each of the 3 main nutrients. But I'm definitely interested to hear from someone that has used them

I've used them and I like them. I notice a small difference in yield but as for resin smell and taste I think they make a difference. They are pricey but they last forever. Also they are very strong so use with caution...they will burn your plants. But if you don't want to spend the money I wouldn't, they aren't a make or break item IMO.

hey snuggles, would u have any idea what might be the best to get if i wanted just 1?

Cha Ching is used for the longest so maybe that one. Or even the Open Sesme, they both have similar NPK numbers. But do I know, nope LOL. Just what I would go with.

Do you have a feeding schedule if not go here

foxfarmfertilizer.com/feedingfox.html

hey amsterdam...my last grow I used all the 3 main FoxFarms products, like usual, and added Beastie Bloomz (at half strength on FF's sched.) finished out using molasses then straight H2o for the final few flushes. Theres certainly a difference in bud size and density. Dunno about the smoke, as I haven't harvested yet. Think I will try all 3 flower nutes for my fall grow, as I have yet to use a bad FoxFarms product. Good Luck

Smoke on..

I use all of them....But if was to chose I would go with Beasty Blooms...according to the feeding sched I have I dont really use the others much...the ones I have will last forever...unless they go bad?...But I would get some pics up here soon..people are going to start talking...

I've been using all 3 but this is my first grow so I could'nt tell you how good they work. Seems like they kick up the turbo on nug and resin production but like I said I'm real new to this.
As far as expense goes, for how much you actually use per feeding they are really very cheap IMO. I add a 1/4 TEAspoon to a gallon of h2o, so a small $22 container of soluables will probably last years for me.

4u2smoke said:
I use all of them....But if was to chose I would go with Beasty Blooms...according to the feeding sched I have you dont really use the others much...the ones I have will last forever...unless they go bad?...But I would get some pics up here soon..people are going to start talking...

BB is only used for 2 weeks, which schedule do you have? Not that using BB would be bad but it's the least used on my FF schedules. 3 weeks OS, 2 weeks BB, 4 weeks CC. Maybe they changed it up a bit and haven't updated their site.

well mayB I should add that the strain I am Growng "Deadline" is an early Harvester.@ 7 weeks..so I dont even get into the CC...but your right OS is the first 3 weeks ..then 2 weeks BB..( Beasty BloomZ )..and said if I had to chose due to $. I would chose BB..its Higher in last 2 #...and if I was a bit more puter literate...and a lot less stoned.. I would post the sched up here for ths fellow grower..But Im not....puter literate that is..Good luck and sorry if I had missled anyone accept 4me..

4u2smoke said:
well mayB I should add that the strain I am Growng "Deadline" is an early Harvester.@ 7 weeks..so I dont even get into the CC...but your right OS is the first 3 weeks ..then 2 weeks BB..( Beasty BloomZ )..and said if I had to chose due to $. I would chose BB..its Higher in last 2 #...and if I was a bit more puter literate...and a lot less stoned.. I would post the sched up here for ths fellow grower..But Im not....puter literate that is..Good luck and sorry if I had missled anyone accept 4me..

Its all good you know how us stoners get? Also I put a link for the schedule

I use foxfarm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.They seem to working great so far ...Just started useing them a couple of month ago and they seem to have brought my plants out of a stupor.My plant look alot better...check out my journal
hope this helps

I have been using only two of the three Fox Farm products. Big Bloom and Tiger. I have had good results up till now. I am 5 weeks into the flowering and my mixture has been per bottle orders. I use the stuff daily and it truly has increased yield from this grow from the last. But now I am having issues with the leaves turning a sort of dark purplish brown. Starts in the center of the leaves and spreads out. It doesnt look like nute burn sooo.... I am lost?

i_love_amsterdam said:
Ok, I've got 2 plants, one sensi skunk one bag seed, that will be 5 weeks into flower tomorrow. I've also got another of the bag seed thats at about 1 week of flower. And I've got a LR #2 thats 5 weeks old. I've been using the 3 basic Fox Farm nutes (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom) with them. I was wondering about their 3 soluble additives Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha Ching. I don't really want to buy all 3. They are pretty expensive and I just don't think its necassary. Has anyone ever used these and how effective do u think they were? And if I want to get just one of them, maybe 2, what would you guys recommend for where i'm at with my plants?

I USE BOTANICARE NUTES AND THE CHA CHING WHEN IN FINAL PHASE FOX FARMS AND BOTANICARE SEEM TO BE BASICALLY THE SAME. I DO NOTICE BIGGER TIGHTER BUDS. STICK WITH YOUR PLAN. KEEP IT SIMPLE, FINAL PHASE OF GROWING USE THE CHA-CHING, WORKS FOR ME. GOOD LUCK. GROWING CAN BE COMPLICATED WHEN THE SPIDER MITES COME OUT TO PLAY!!! PESTICIDES HAVE NOT WORKED FOR ME SO I USE TRIPLE THREAT SPIDER MITE PREDITORS. CATCH THEM EARLY AND ALL IS WELL.

CreepinBuzz said:
I have been using only two of the three Fox Farm products. Big Bloom and Tiger. I have had good results up till now. I am 5 weeks into the flowering and my mixture has been per bottle orders. I use the stuff daily and it truly has increased yield from this grow from the last. But now I am having issues with the leaves turning a sort of dark purplish brown. Starts in the center of the leaves and spreads out. It doesnt look like nute burn sooo.... I am lost?

TEMP IN ROOM OR YOUR PH LEVEL.

Latest posts

Back