Fox Farm w. Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UTR420

Reaction score
hey guys, im growing again in my guest room, my buddies gave me their 3 wonder woman females that are 5 days into flower. I have a 400w HPS over top them, theyre about a foot, foot n a half tall. theyre in Miracle Gro Organic soil and in an open closet. The pots are pretty big, id say atleast 10gal. I just put them in 2 days ago and they have the Fox farm trio nutrients. in... hXXp://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdfthis website it says the measurements of each in a gallon, am I suppose to mix them both into a gallon of water, or in separate gallons? and should i give them the whole gallon? just yesterday I mixed 1 tsp or 2 of big bloom into a gallon of water and gave to all three plants... any suggestions and help is much appreciated..thanks...

I mix them all together into the same gallon of water. How many you use depends on how often you feed and how big of a container. I used a gallon per plant per week in a 5 gallon pot.

They have a feeding schedule you can follow on the website, I only feed once a week, per instructions. Mine only needed once a week but if they would have dried out within that week I would use just plain water in between feedings

alrite man thanks i appreciate it, I looked at the chart but it didnt say to give both of the gallons or wat not and i could have swore it said not to mix the concentrates. yea i was only gonna do it once a week, thanks again..hope for green ; )

Just be carefull if you just put them in fresh soil there's going to be some nutes in it already and can probably go at least a week or 2 before the first feeding.

Latest posts

Back