Freaking Out Bf Threw All Plants Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the plant looks good it may have needed a bit more veg time if you wanted it bigger?? some idicas dont grow much in flower.

2 I dont know what it is so I just want to run it out it is learning I have almost 12 other seedlingd 11 days old and Im getting the hps and my set up going could have done none of it with out you gals/guys

how long will you veg those before 12/12? I usually like to let mine get 18"

prob 2 weeks after alt nodes I am not going for super speed or canabus cup yet just continus harvest and then tweak and fine une.... 2 if you think 18 is a good size i would try it, all your info to me has be spot on.

also im going from seed I still have not built my buble cloner an started to learn about that.... so so much to know.

well it depends on a few things how long til you run out of weed, how much room you have for the plants to get tall, and how much product you desire out of the plant?

ok,,, see was hopen to start to get it to one two plants a month to pop,, when they got umpe he said this is stupid it will never work so i wanted to prove to me i can do it,,, no matter what.... and im looking for it to be cheeper than buyn a sack a week = the electricity mt bill last month was 30 bucks.. also I have no I dea what to expect rom a plant yet ......

its very possible you just have to be constantly vegging plants and adding them to the 12/12 cycle every two weeks ;)

see,,, love it if i start clonin plants I know are rmale that makes it go quicker to right 2d

it gaurantees a smooth process and time line since no pesky males pop up and have to be replaced plus you know what you are getting..sometimes 10 seeds all saying the same strain show different phenos..

dam computer keyboard an im excited lol... if I know the plants are female then will it be faster or just easyer than from sees

different phenos.. being growth,, taste,, potency ect right you can weed out what you do not want ok I get it..... tomorrow I make a list to make the bubler.... and need to read i know to clone you dont take em from flowerin plants?

Clones is the name of the game BBB....I used to start everything from seed and I didn't clone at all..this current grow has been all about the clones...very quick turn around on them...I just hve a cheap clone dome and some of those Rapid rooter things...

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
thanks hl what do ya think all mg seedstarter and some perlite.....

For cloning? Or for growing? I use straight MG seed starter for growing...I tried doing clones in soil once and it did not turn out well...

dman what soak em and then plug it in and keep it real moist....I have never done it im going to read some stickies and get my knowledge on. so much info on her but if it works or you will work for me any gell ,, power

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
my little bush hl my plant...lol

Yeah I use MG seed starter straight...you cld probably cut it with perlite...

soak the pucks, poke a hole in them atleast half way down, cut the clone and dip it in clonning gel, then put it in the puck and tuck it in, then put them in a dome under a floro and mist for a few days you should see roots in 7-14 days.

but read the stickys, they are good, also if ya want 5 plants you better take 10 clones first time around. JMO

Latest posts

Back