Freaking Out Bf Threw All Plants Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ,,,, so if you look at avatar them six tip will they form were the buds are going to be because at them tips they are exploadin with white hairs and well it just looks cool... post pic later

thats messed up...get rid of his violent a**....why would he even do that?...because he was mad at you?...if so..how childish....he sounds like a loser...

here everyone,,, just a few new pics of the plant that I save,, she is looking amazing so green and so many little white hairs this is amazing im so pumped no pics of my seedlings but let me know what ya think l were is you pic you owe me,,, i can take more ... let me know how you all think im doing I have a hps 400w im going to use to flower next grow but just wanted to finish this out with all cfls.... you guys rock lave ya....................BBB

beautiful.JPG

bud.JPG

buds.JPG

growing in 3 gallon.JPG

new pot six pack.JPG

training.JPG

six pac.JPG

very pretty girl! so petite love it..

I just have a quick question.... I have my watering down to an art now I o it y wieght I actuallt really weigh them.... I just wanted to know is it better to watter durring lights on or durring lights off any one have any ideas or what you do with you mjplants??? thanks in advance bbb... and yes 2 dog im going to grow them out to the size you ha said to me before.... thid grow was more about proving something to myseld and a few other... thanks and love ya

I water them at lights on. for me it is 6pm at night so its convenient plus I dont want the plants thirsty when the light will be hitting them for 12 hours. If they need mroe water I can catch it before they get sucked up by the lamps. Plus I want to encourage the top layer to dry to avoid nats and the lights assist with that.

lights come on at ten then im going to take a look and some pics,to put up here... also in a side note the babies are no longer babies on 4 node and five inches tall they grow so compact. this is good right. in pics online and in vids they are all sotall. right short is good... or is bigger always better.. or taller.. BBB

what do you all think... ho and I also read if you have short bushy plants you are getting good amount of light.... so they do not streach and the internodel spacin in smaller..... thanks all BBB.... ps I suck at typin an spellin but I can read any set of prints then built it so its a give and take......

19.JPG

119.jpg

1119.jpg

19991.jpg

191919.jpg

999911.jpg

Um First of all congrats! Second how many plants you got planted in one pot?

only one, is it bad she looks like that she is my six pac I lst her to side of pot the stalks are all over 13 inches... she is only one that made it in from the cold boston streets,,,, she looks amazing the buds are like an inch y an inch and the leafs stickin out look like they have frost on the chef thanks you were on of the first who said hello... because of u 2 dog, lf im addicted to this.... so now thta it is only one plant it that os good right...

That's one of the best six packs I've ever seen. Way to grow pretty lady

ozzy to be honest commin from you, I can only hope u are serious,lol, it means a lot.....

Yes I was very serious BBB. IMO you are doing a great job under the cfl's LST and keeping the light close is the best way to go. Think about it when the harvest time comes, you will have 6 big beautiful bud to take pic of for the BPTM contest

Looking good BBB....that is an awesome looking plant. I don't think I hve ever seen one like that. It's almost like 6 perfect clones in one pot...Keep up the good work.

LOL--Every time I see this thread, I am amazed that it does not say:

Freaking Out EX-Bf Threw All Plants Out :rofl: :rofl:

Glad you rescued them, they are looking great!

It should read "Freaking out! Ex-boyfriend, who is now teaching people who chronicaly abuse themselves balloon puppetry, threw my plants out!

Latest posts

Back