Free Hps From Home Depo [blackfriday}gotta Love It

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
now let me tell u i was at home depo and i was lookin at these hps lights that mutt told me about it was like 60 bucks our so well they had a box that was a little messed up so i asked the guy if he could take some of the price off he called the manager and he said yes ,,they were so nice let me tell u they took off 10 bucks well im standing in line for about a half hour and the hole time their was only 1 person ahead of me he had some plywood our what ever ,any ways about20 feet ahead of me is the door im just sittin their watchin people walk out the door so i thought to my self i better look out their real quick and see if my girlfriend whent out to the car well i seen she did,now at this time i am still in the store so when i turn around i notice im right on the outher side of the things at the door that beep if u take somethin well i looked around no won that worked their was around so im like well im alredy past this so i just turn around and leave with absoultly no problems ,,,so as i say u gotta love black friday they was so busy they did not even have time for me,,now i do not condone this kind of behivor and i dont usualy pertisipate in such things but hey im growin bud so im alredy breakin the law but dont get me wrong i feel a little gulity but not a lot i got me a free hps and god nows i need 1 .hear is the picks its not a big one but it should do better than the floros i got now it says it a 70 watt hps with the same brightness as a 375 watt incandescent ,,,how many lums is this gonna give me cause it does not say that also im gonna hook this up to a good heavy duty plug with ground is this ok ,,also should i use the shield ?:)

hps1.jpg

hps 2.jpg

I don't share your joy with your new light, bro.

Everything you do will end up balancing itself out back to ya. Do something good for someone, good will come back to ya. Steal something from someone, you should expect something like that to happen to you.

Growing weed is illegal, but there is no victim if you grow and smoke for yourself. Stealing is illegal too, but there is a victim in that choice. Not the same crime in my book.

Not a wise choice, but live and learn.

My .02

PB

Lol...and I was thinking they gave it to you for free. Wasn't really free...you just didn't pay for...more like stealing;).

yea i had to go to the bathroom and i should have just set it down hope i dont get any worse luck cause i defently have not had the best luck up till now so i hope it dont get no worse now i prolly got a hex on me ,,,and now everyone on hear prolly hates me for takin the light i hope not but it is what it is i should not have done it but i cant turn my self in mabey ill send them the money in the mail i just had got paid,i just was not thinkin

illift said:
karma karma karma
gotta agree man its the golden rule but at the same time congrats on the new light. dont use the shield for it, and i think it puts out like 5.5k lumen if i remember when i was looking at them.

lol... hey man... don't sweat it... the people who are giving you flack... well... everyone has skeletons in their closet... THAT'S a fact. I GAURANTEE it.

I have to say,that IF it doesnt bother you.Then,its all for you.BUT,If you feel bad about it,maybe you should do something about it.But,when it comes down to it.Its all up to how YOU feel about it.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Glad you got an HPS,
but, not cool with the 5 finger hand job bro. Makes HD hike the prices up for the rest of us.....theft ain't cool IMO.
Yes I have skeletons in my closet, but I try to keep em down to a minimum...for some strange reason I think I'm gonna be ansering for more than enough when my time is up....why add to it.

Pot Belly said:
I don't share your joy with your new light, bro.

Everything you do will end up balancing itself out back to ya. Do something good for someone, good will come back to ya. Steal something from someone, you should expect something like that to happen to you.

Growing weed is illegal, but there is no victim if you grow and smoke for yourself. Stealing is illegal too, but there is a victim in that choice. Not the same crime in my book.

Not a wise choice, but live and learn.

My .02

PB

YES, ALSO KNOWN AS ~KARMA~. ILIVE BY THE LAWS OF KARMA :)

Gotta agree. Karma. All that does is jack up the price for paying customers when they have to replace it. I could really care less what you wanna do I guess........ I just have had enough bad karma in the past Im not gonna bring it back!!!!!!!!!!

Stunzeed..

Just make sure that $60 HPS light dont end up burning down your crib..

Im no Saint but many of us adults here dont condone such thing.
Being a family man and father of 2, I say I would have to frown on such
activities.

but then again

to each their own...

Yeah it wasnt the brightest choice to make, but its not like you raped a nun or anything. I don.t condone this activity by anymeans but when you think about it,they probly only paid 2 dollars for the light in the first place. In the future i do hope that you think a little more about walkin out the door and a little more about the door that could be closing behind you if you didn't make it to your car. Anyhow, peace bro and good luck with your new light.

ok im officaly feeling like compleate crap sorry for letting all u guys down when i did it i was not thinkin i was sick of standin in line witch is no excuse and when i got home i was happy to have the light ,,i was not trying to brag that i stole a light i was just telling the story ,what i am gonna do right now is take the light back before they close for the night im hopein they will belive me,im going to tell them i did not take my volume today and i had a panic attack and left the store with out thinkin i dont wanna lie but i dont no what else to say to them execpt that. now i do wanna say this tho i like all of u and i take all of ur advise but i am no saint ,,and for real i hope that any one that said any thing to me about bad carma has never took any thing before but like i said i am no saint and i do from my hart wish that u all have good carma no matter what its been nice talkin to u guys ,,,see yas

Hey tom-tom

I can tell you've got a conscience man. I've done many things in my life way worse than five finger discounting a $60.00 light, so I ain't so perfect by any means.

One thing I have learned is when I go to bed at night, I like to sleep well. It all comes down to Integrity. When you are all by yourself, integrity is the only thing you got. When you respect yourself, you'll respect others.

I'm not mad at you. In fact, I respect you more, with the things you have expressed. Do what you feel you gotta do about the light, man.

Life's all about choices: good or not-so-good. Sometimes you learn a lot more about yourself when you make a not-so-good one.

Later dude. See ya around the boards, and good luck on all your grows.

PB:)

who cares if he stole from home depot...he really didnt hurt anybody. now if he was to steal from a poor person then thats fuked up...

Yo tom-tom,
First I do think that PotBelly said it in the best way. I agree with him, "let He who is without sin cast the first stone". You got a lotta guts to say what ya did, and that goes a long ways. You stand tall in this world, and always remember that no man is your judge. I am always proud of those that can stand tall and say, whoops, I guess I messed that one up. You deal with it not by turning yourself in or by trying to correct all your past goofs, but by changing your heart, your mind, and your soul.
I will be glad to share with you, and thank you for being so straight up. Wish I could spark one with ya right now.
be at peace and
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

If you get the chance listen to some IZ especially his, "over the rainbow", he can be found on U-Tube and you might like his song.

KingKahuuna said:
Yo tom-tom,
First I do think that PotBelly said it in the best way. I agree with him, "let He who is without sin cast the first stone". You got a lotta guts to say what ya did, and that goes a long ways. You stand tall in this world, and always remember that no man is your judge. I am always proud of those that can stand tall and say, whoops, I guess I messed that one up. You deal with it not by turning yourself in or by trying to correct all your past goofs, but by changing your heart, your mind, and your soul.
I will be glad to share with you, and thank you for being so straight up. Wish I could spark one with ya right now.
be at peace and
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

If you get the chance listen to some IZ especially his, "over the rainbow", he can be found on U-Tube and you might like his song.

I agree with being striaght up but it does sound a little like condoning the behavior. I am with 90% of what you said, I just wouldnt want to give the impression that its ok to do. Believe me I am not without sin but Im not casting any stones either.

Stunzeed..

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back