freikin' bugs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crunched

Reaction score
I've got some critter issues i'm a little concerned with.
I've seen most problem bugs but these are different. They are like skinny fruit flys. They are fragile, flying insects that stay mostly to the soil.
Sending an attachment but not sure if this problem is related?
HELP!

i 006.jpg

im going through the same thing brother do u see small small bugs the size of a grain of sand when you look at the soil? kind of whitish cream color bugs? the part of my plant which dose not recieve any fan blow (which is the bottem 25 perecnt of the plant) have wildered leaves and holes in them i hear sand over the top layer will do it but iv just been adding more soil on top to kill them

No holes in my bottom leaves. It almost looks like nute burn. Very few leaves are effected, just the big fan leaves.
Can't see any bugs as u've described.
Need to take off more clones this week so i'll do another massive flush to see if that helps....did one about 2 weeks ago.
A buddy suggested a light misting with sunlight dish soap dilluted with water to get rid of the pests. Ever hear of this?

i just read this post http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12500 and it solved my problem i do not think the fruit fly larva or whatever it is on my soil is doing the first and second node from the bottem the fan leaves have nut burn but all other leaves only have buned tips it was because of my soil its time released slow and i was mixin in 7 7 7 with watering not a good idea with slow release

Cool thats my thread, you like?

good to hear you fixed the problem.

Latest posts

Back