From light to deep shade ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Trip

Stoneheart :)
Reaction score
As the tittle suggest, can this trick produce flowering ?

I have my girl on a roof and she's getting 13-14 hours of direct sunlight but as autumn settled I don't think I have 3 months for her to flower perfect so I'd like her to flower faster. Moving her to deep shade and giving her less direct sunlight can cause her to flower? Or it's too stressful for it and I shouldn't attempt it ?

I'm sorry I can't tell you witch strain she is.
She's the plant from this thread
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57761

There is no way to speed up flowering. Moving her to deep shade and giving her less direct sunlight will do nothing to hasten flowering. You mentioned a 6-6-6 nute in your other thread. I wouldn't be for using this on a flowering girl. Too much N can delay/hinder flowering.

How old is your plant? It doesn't look to have alternating nodes yet. How do you know it is a girl?

She's a female 100%, I just checked and I don't see anything except pistils, she's 6-7 weeks old from seed.

I also think that she got alternating nodes but I also uploaded a better pic, that one is terrible.

And about that fert, I plan to use it with a 0-20-0 from canna when flowering starts, hope it won't be too late, I don't want her to "catch a cold"...:ignore:
I'll let her on the roof for the moment and just put my faith in mother nature.

Moving her into the shade wont work how ever try giving her some flowering nutes if shes got alt nodes shes about to start flowerin anyway so try to jump start her and they can take the cold you got time

i do it to mine outside they can stand 40 deg temps at night for a week so i think your gonna be fine you got 9 weeks till november so you will be ok i think if you in the same climate that im in

If ure wanting to induce flowering why not bring her inside and put her in a dark room for 12 hours

I' at 45 lat N.
Never thought about bringing her inside at night :eek:.
I could blame the pot, but I won't. :ignore:

Latest posts

Back