From Sick Plants to GROW JOURNAL!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenThumbBlackFinger

Reaction score
Alright folks.... here you have it. My first grow journal! So im posting my pics from when they were little seedlings to today and wow its obvious ive learned a lot thanks to you guys so this journal is a tribute to you i suppose. :)

Picture 1: Seedlings, only a week old

Picture 2&3: a few days after the first pic, stretched so i moved the light closer

Picture 4: this is how they looked when i posted my first post here in sicks plants and problems, never figured out what the problem was, they just got better themselves.

Picture 5&6: a month old and actually looking like plants (dont know why the pictures are cloudy?)

Picture 7: taken today, my first bud starting to grow from my first lady

Picture 8: taken today, just discovered its a she! so into the flowering room she goes

Picture 9: another of my longest flowering, shes only a week in but im really excited already

The last 3 pictures are my plants a few weeks before i started flowering.

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_1419.JPG

IMG_1425.JPG

IMG_1445.JPG

IMG_1446.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

IMG_1529.JPG

IMG_1530.JPG

IMG_1459a.JPG

IMG_1460a.JPG

IMG_1461a.JPG

First pic: its a sausagefest. in my veg area the two on the right are males as well as the little one in the corner, i still have high hopes for the one on the far left though!

Second pic: this is a close up of what i believe to be are the balls of the males, just getting a confirmation that they are before i chop them.

3rd & 4th: this plant is only like a month old and theres no room for him anywhere so i just went ahead and put him on 12/12... i see a little bud forming at the top but no hairs. is this little one a boy?

Last 3: just more pics of the baby buds on my girl, im just so excited i cant help but document it!

IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_1532.JPG

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

IMG_1537.JPG

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1539.JPG

Looking bro..

Looking Good:aok:

Have you started feeding yet?

If so what brand/s are you using and how often?

Looking forward to seeing them buds fillin out..............

The one pic (actually pic 4) looks male to me? Give it another day or two and you will know for sure.

Latest posts

Back