Frustrating.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you two are just going thru a phase...
the HP drains fast so I use the BX...about 50 bucks a bail out the door...sorry about my brothers, they're currently not taking their meds... ;)
I am a conductor on this crazy train and resistance is futile…

Go ahead dude, you just threw gas on the fire. I I am sitting out in the front here with my boys, watching a very orange moon coming up over the horizon. It looks like something that belongs in the Halloween movie when it’s viewed through the trees. I made a monster meatloaf today and it’s cooking and directly underneath is a rack of ribs heating up for dinner. I am feeling like a true carnivore tonight.

Go ahead dude, you just threw gas on the fire. I I am sitting out in the front here with my boys, watching a very orange moon coming up over the horizon. It looks like something that belongs in the Halloween movie when it’s viewed through the trees. I made a monster meatloaf today and it’s cooking and directly underneath is a rack of ribs heating up for dinner. I am feeling like a true carnivore tonight.
You will become one with your pack
1670541746112.png

Latest posts

Back