Fugas gnat help ,hydogen peroxide 3%...good or bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Gatsgreen

Reaction score
My understanding is that the hydogen peroxide mixed with water 4 to1ratio will help kill off larve and pupae stage of gnats ....however will it harm benifitial organisms ....ty

Omg , ty so much , ,I tossed the peroxide idea right out the window ....ty ty
Off the record ur profile pic reminds me of the open sesame lady on a fox farm product ....one of my favorite products to use out side ....ty again

I had'm --didn't know what to do at the time -- still not sure -- bought an aero cloner -- cut the tops off my plants and put them in the cloner -- threw my dirt out -- stuck in a "what ya gonna do now"- situation !- Aerocloner worked well enough but had some problems --
Built me a big one out of 35 gallon black and yellow tote - learned a little about nutes - began to dial it in -- didn't look back - same nute formula will work for Aero- DWC- or other forms of hydro -- I clone from clones! -- I no longer have to worry about knats !-- I got a whole different set of problems !-- Good luck to U !
Doc. --Welcome to M.P. !

Latest posts

Back