full moon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can any tell me if a full moon can screw up the flowering process after it has already begun. I know that light exposure can make a plant revert back to a vegitative state but how about moon light ?

HippyInEngland said:
Hi Sargent

Have you any idea how long Mary Jane has been around?
If the lux of the moon stopped it from budding, there would be no Mary Jane, its been growing documented for over 12,000 years, no need to worry about the moon phases :)

an interesting read >> http://www.hoboes.com/Politics/Prohibition/Notes/Marijuana12000/

Hippy

Hippy, thanks for that link, fascinating reading. I knew there were a lot of political reasons for the prohibition of mj, but I did not know the extent of it...!! Amazing...!!!

Thanks, Mom!! I'll be looking for it...:)

Hi guys

yes me again, i have a yakky mind on me, silent lips cause many thoughts......if any of you guys could pic the eclipse it would be great, i did the one here 2 yrs ago and set my camera up to take a pic every 45 mins (not asking you to do that) i got the full start to finish and all the colour changes.

Hippy

ah...no.
i dont think miss cannabis is going to be altered by the moon.
The moon has been around as long as MJ has been around.

Part1 part2 is a heck of alot more clear, but that will be posted tomorrow.
figure show the freaky ones tonite. :p

001.jpg

002.jpg

Latest posts

Back