fungus gnats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeblaro

excellent
Reaction score
Hey peeps...

It seems I've got fungus gnats, or something like it. There are just a few adults floating around, and I spotted them right away. I'm doing all I can to control the bastards and basically ...

I just want to know if anybody here has dealt with them? and what kind of potential damage they can cause?

I've read they can stunt or seriously slow plant growth due to root damage, how serious is this? and how fast can it develop? I'm day 40 of flower, so with a little effort and a little luck, I'm hoping my girls finish before anything gets out of hand,

Anybody?

I'm not sure of what damage they can cause but i just got rid of mine too just because they were peeing me off. First i tried sticky strips, which gets SOME of them. I finally killed them with some watered down natural insect spray(not for plants but it worked) Although i didnt spray the plants, i sprayed the floor surface and i guess they landed on it. Dead anyways. You can also fill your pots with sand or aquarium gravel to kill all the eggs they layed. I covered mine with tin foil,plastic as i had no sand. Hope this helps-gd luck

fungas gnats @ 40 days in flower..... I wouldn't consider anything other than Diatomaceous earth or clean sand. No sprats or dunks gor me at that late stage ;)

Hick said:
No sprats or dunks gor me at that late stage ;)

Well, Hick, what are you smoking? No sprats or dunks that's what I always say.:D

The DE is the way to go, Hick is right, of course.

DE is the only thing I have found to work 100%

thanks for the tips, I'll let ya know what happens

jus weave my splepping alone rodebuz :0

Latest posts

Back