G-13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph James

What's goin on?
Reaction score
I found the original G-13 strain...very expensive though, about $900.00 LOL!

.herbiesheadshop.com/g13-feminised-cannabis-seeds-p-1498.html

All of these Doggie's Nuts strains are quite pricey.

Joseph James said:
I found the original G-13 strain...very expensive though, about $900.00 LOL!
.herbiesheadshop.com/g13-feminised-cannabis-seeds-p-1498.html

All of these Doggie's Nuts strains are quite pricey.
Hummmm.. you found "what someone claims to be g-13"..:hairpull:
It has never even been established that a "G-13" clone was eve removed, or existed, for that matter.
As always... "Buyer BEWARE"...:hubba:
Anyone ever hear of, or use this seed bank??
"I" always advise folks to orde r from and patronize established banks, with a good, 'word of mouth' reputation ;)

I would not be interested in giving business to little known seedbanks. Could be a set up or a front to get 'information' from unsuspecting or unwise patrons. Or get seeds that have not been under tight breeding control methods. Or not get seeds at all after your money has been taken.

But I am that way. Think before you do.

Thank you for your concern guys...I just stumbled upon this site after going about 6 pages in on yahoo. They say they have been in business for 16 years but who knows.

I will probably end up using these guys unless somebody in here can tell me where I can find feminized Brazilian Amazonian seeds from a more credible vendor.

Thanks hick and Pot belly...for lookin out for a brotha!
peace.

seen someone else post that site on here before as well. and regarding G-13, there is no evidence to support it even existed. You could be buying someone's typical bagseed for all you know...

BUT that goes for pretty much ANY seed bank, so yes... as mentioned above, buyer beware.

md.apothecary said:
seen someone else post that site on here before as well. and regarding G-13, there is no evidence to support it even existed. You could be buying someone's typical bagseed for all you know...

BUT that goes for pretty much ANY seed bank, so yes... as mentioned above, buyer beware.

Yep.. there is no registration process, no patents, no consumer protection, no process with which seed banks are held to ANY standards.

Maybe you guys can help me out then...If you can find the Feminized strain Brazilian Amazonian from world of seeds( It is pictured in my avatar ) from a reputable vendor I would go with it. Preferably the cheap 3 seed packet.

Otherwise I am going to take my chances with Herbie's Head shop.

Thanks!

well there is a way to tell... say somone buys a WW seed... everyone knows what WW plants look like.. and what **** weed plants look like ,

so if you bought a WW seed and grew it to harvest unless u grew it with a 12w CFL.. it should look like other WW plants that have been grown. if it doesnt then u would know u got ripped off.. but of course they still got your money in the long run =(

i use d utchbreed.com they have there own forum/seedbank and the members of there forum do actual grow journals on all there strains as well as a follow up smoke report... cant get much better then that. plus they create there own strains and have an autoflowering thunderfuck to which is amazing to me... real good nice ppl... helpful and they even have a free give away every month with a T-shirt and a pack of seeds...

pretty sweet deal...

Yeah Greg...I checked that sight out a while back when a new user under the name constantine ( I love that movie by the way ) posted it and a few other sources under the seedbanks thread.

I have to say 27% THC...WOW! They need to get a pic up of that plant real fast man.

Thanks dude...but I have my heart set on Brazilian Amazonian!

peace!

hey JJ. tell um ganja_greg sent ya.. they probably hook ya up pretty decent.

Ganja_Greg said:
well there is a way to tell... say somone buys a WW seed... everyone knows what WW plants look like.. and what **** weed plants look like ,

so if you bought a WW seed and grew it to harvest unless u grew it with a 12w CFL.. it should look like other WW plants that have been grown. if it doesnt then u would know u got ripped off.. but of course they still got your money in the long run =(

I agree with you getting ripped off, but let's play a game shall we...

What are these three strains in this picture? Are they different? Are they the same? What are they?

PICT0350.JPG

Let's try level 2...
Same questions as above...
PICT0353.JPG

Anyone? :)

I am not trying to step on toes, but there are very subtle differences between 95% of the strains.

:yeahthat:. When I grow mine out, they never seem to look like anyone elses. Especially when seed companies post the pics up of the strain, mine don't even look close to their pics.

It's funny, but your plant will look different depending on ALL variables, including nutrients, indoor, outdoor, hydro, soil, temps, zones, etc.

I've grown and have seen some supposed strains that look NOTHING like what the pictures showed online, and these were from longtime and world reknown seed banks (dr. chronic).

but there is no 'for sure' with anything you order online.

I don't know ,if it's for an ounce of seeds that's not a bad price.
I don't believe that you can't get better seeds for a better price at this point in the development of the plant ,G13 ,if it ever was real has got to be more than 40 years old .Back then a cell phone was the size of a suitcase .
Technology moves forward.

Seeing as how no one dares to venture a guess... it's my Wicked Sister :)

..Oh.. I was gonna say that.. dang it!!!

Latest posts

Back