Garden Of Ease HYDRO SETUP REAL OR FAKE?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it three gallons? If not I would reconsider but it looks fine for about 1 lone plant lol

you should def take another look around web, i would not buy that for $54

try stealthhydroponics.com

I would say no to that. Is that like a DWC system? What are grow dimentions?

Thanks
SALT

build your own much cheaper! a bucket, net pot, hydroton, airpump/air stone

Done! It's not going to work as well as the standard DWC, and the actual POT is going to be HALF of the height of the actual product (reservoir). That will be rootbound in no time....

This is what I USE... i bought it from this same seller, bought it years ago as a beginner setup and never stopped using it! Still works great to this day, I was impressed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HYDROPONICS-4-P...ryZ43555QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

like $45 shipped. 4 PLANTS AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED...

drip systems were awesome, but my height requirements no longer allow me to use the waterfarm. Also, the water (even with hardwater nutrients) crapped up my drip ring countless times. :( so, i switched to DWC

i need some small plants just for personal would a drip system be good for me?

This depends on the height of your grow box. A waterfarm is like 10" tall and there is nothing you can do about it. Even a "small" plant if you veg first, then flower, in a tight space, you could run across height issues.

Imagine a 3ft high area. 10" (almost 1 FT) of that is gone with a waterfarm. So assuming you have 2ft left, you have lights, which let's say an HPS reflector is 6" - 10", leaves you with about 1.5ft to play.

Remember your plants will double in size when flowering, and flowering is when you don't really want to start trimming or training your plants, so you run the risk of space issues.

IF you have the space, it's a great unit. :D

Latest posts

Back