G'day WEED Lovers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mAKo BuDz

Rollin' Stoned
Reaction score
Just registed and thought id say "G'DAY TO YOU ALL" :)
Iv been stalking around this awesome site for a while now and have found it and the ppl to be very helpful, so it made sense and i joined up, that brings me here, If you didn't already tell im an Aussie and "I come from the land down under" :D but where i live its a bit cold to grow outside so i thought id give it a crack inside plus i need a new hobby and hydroponics seems the best option, iv never grown before but with this website and your help i feel pretty confident that i can finish a grow, or ill die tryin, Anyway thats it for now.. (untill i get stuck and your need help)

TILL NEXT TIME.:bong1: ON..

P.S - I LOVE the Smilies :holysheep: there FUNNY

Hey there Mako; welcome from 'topside'. What a nice sound -- 'it's to cold for outside growing there', as i sit on my deck here in Texas, sweating after tending to my girls in the ground. Good luck with future hydro. During cool weather, I do five 5 gal DWC clones, and have been amazed with the yields under lights. Look forward to hearing more from the world 'down under'...B

Hey thanks for the friendly welcome, I feel at home here, onestop site A+, Any other AUSSIES here???

Latest posts

Back