Geetings From South-Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gargmel

Reaction score
Hi there, I am a marijuana enthusiast from sunny South-Africa, Here are some pics of my last babies, just harvested them they are Shiva Shanti's that I grew in soil under 2 x 400w lights, first MH for vegging then HPS for flowering, we used the Bio-Bizz range of nutes and also gave some Co2:bong:

Hmmmm, cant figure out how to post images from the gallery?:confused:

Any way, there are pics in the gallery:D

zzzzzzzz4.JPG

zzzzzzz2.JPG

DSC01025.JPG

DSC01034.JPG

DSC01050.JPG

DSC01070.JPG

DSC01090.JPG

Welcome to MP. If you wanna post pics when you start a thread just go to manage attachments and go from there. ;)

Nice pics mang. The ladies look great and i bet they smoke even better. What ya got planned for next grow?

Not sure about the next grow yet, I have been thinking of caremelicious? It just sounds nice, but haven't decided really. I am also thinking about doing a coliseum grow with the light hanging down in the middle of the plants and stacking them around the light....:rolleyes:

And thx for the welcome, I've been lurking around here for quite a while :eek:

Howzit Gargmel!

Nice to see some fellow country mates on the forum, new here too and in for a big mission, never needed to grow the stuff!

Looking forward to it though, had to blady will pay for some pips, flippen unbelievable!

Getting setup is also not a cheap excercise but will be well worth it in the end, here you pay £20 for not even half a matchbox.

Where in SA are you, I used to stay in JHB.

Beautiful plants man ! but i cant help but wondering . isn't GARGMEL the name of the mean guy on the SMURFS ? sorry if you have no friggin clue what i'm talking about , but i'm HIGH and had to ask !!!!

nice grow man !!!

PEACE:D

Yeah he was the evil wizard in the Smurfs :D Always brewing potions and stuff, I always wondered if ground up Smurfs would be good for my plants? He he.
Hey Brakenjan I'm in Pta so close:D Yeah the weed can be expensive in foreign countries, one of the big reasons I am back in good ol SA;)

Nice plants man.. Crystal covered and nice and stable looking. Who is the breeder???

Anyways.. just a suggestion. But you should check out some of Mandala genetics for a next grow.

www.mandalaseeds.com

I reccomend Speed Queen.. it's potent and finishes in 56 days :)

Welcome dude!! the best by far i've ever smoked Was is SA!!!!!!! where about u r from?

I'm in Pretoria the capital, what we call the highveldt :) Perfect weather for growing bud :p

Here are some of the dried buds, i'll post them here since I havent started a grow thread yet...

DSC01143.JPG

DSC01146.JPG

DSC01158.JPG

DSC01159.JPG

Them buds look really tasty.Good job.So what is your next grow gonna be?

Hmmm, Its got a very strong smell first of all, a sort of spicy nutmeg smell. Not so strong taste, but nice nonetheless. You taste it in the middle sides and back of your tongue and it lingers nicely (some more curing will probably bring the flavour out more). The high is very cerebral and trippy, but it does make you quite couchlocked if you hit a couple too many bongs.

Not sure what we are gonna do for our next grow, still have to get some seeds which can be a mission here sometimes.

Gargmel said:
Hmmm, Its got a very strong smell first of all, a sort of spicy nutmeg smell. Not so strong taste, but nice nonetheless. You taste it in the middle sides and back of your tongue and it lingers nicely (some more curing will probably bring the flavour out more). The high is very cerebral and trippy, but it does make you quite couchlocked if you hit a couple too many bongs.

I'm going to Priceline to book a flight- you made need help lifting those buds!:hubba:

BTW, love your Blake quote.

Latest posts

Back