Hey from South Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vic777

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm Vic, from South Africa.

Been growing for a few years, here to make friends and LEARN. Totally addicted to growing, I enjoy it more than smoking!

I've only ever grown indoors, pity as our climate is ideal for outdoor growing and I've tasted some pretty strong sativa's grown outdoors in SA. I'm stuck on soil growing, interested in DWC and hoping to get my feet wet with hydro soon.

vic777 said:
interested in DWC and hoping to get my feet wet with hydro soon.

check "hempy" before going dwc...less stressful.

welcome

peace,

mr_chwo

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place:ciao::bolt::bong:

I really enjoy DWC nice and easy. Just be sure you have a reliable pH meter.

what they said! enjoy and read all the stickies. learn learn learn

Hello, you picked the right place.:) Welcome

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

@bho_expertz: yep, the home of Durban poison and Malawi gold, IMHO some of the best sativa's I've tried :) (lol, not that I've tried that much!)

Will start a grow log as soon as a I have a mo. Currently busy with an indoor grow: local Swazi sativa, Anesthesia, LowRyder (just had to try an auto) and El Monstre.

Damn, I'm so impressed with the high level of expertise of American growers - been watching some DVD's and have a few books by Jorge Cervantes, Greg Green and Ed Rosenthal. I was so used to the crap we got here in the past, badly grown and full of seed. I'm tired of buying bad weed so growing is the way to go for me (that, and I love the whole experience of growing!)

Welcome to MP.

I think this is why most of us grow our own--tired of overpriced, seedy schwag....that was even when I could find it.

Latest posts

Back