germing seed dried out day 2 of being in soil.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happydaze

Ayyyyyyyyyy!
Reaction score
So I soaked a pack of seeds for a day, then put them into soil filled starter pots and placed them under the hps light around two ft underneath the bulb. Well my venting for the room accidentally got shut off on it's second day of being in the soil under the hid. Upon finding this I quickly dowsed them all in water. I've never had a problem popping seeds this manner, I just screwed up on this batch.

Did I kill the lil germing embryo's? or will they sprout?

Please any info would be helpful.

thanx

Happydaze

happydaze said:
So I soaked a pack of seeds for a day, then put them into soil filled starter pots and placed them under the hps light around two ft underneath the bulb. Well my venting for the room accidentally got shut off on it's second day of being in the soil under the hid. Upon finding this I quickly dowsed them all in water. I've never had a problem popping seeds this manner, I just screwed up on this batch.

Did I kill the lil germing embryo's? or will they sprout?

Please any info would be helpful.

thanx

Happydaze

Yual be sayin yu soaked then put under hps light then couple day later they were under yur mh light? Ifin the soil didnt get to dried out reckon yual be fine ifin the seed still under the dirt but ifin seed was already broke free yual might of cooked them. Lesson learned hope it all turns out good fur ya pilgrem.

BWD

All you can do is give them a good drink and and wait and see, but maybe consider carefully moving some dirt out of the way, i find if i have to water a seed before it breaks ground the water can pull the seed to deep into the soil, just a thought.

Latest posts

Back