Update: Threw out my old bag seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Poet

Reaction score
Growers,

I wanted to update my poor attempt at growing a small crop of my medicine; couldn't get logged in except quite by accident but 'I'm in' so here goes...

8 of 10 THC Bombs are on their 3rd set of leaves!
That in and of itself is news to me as I just bought 'store bought seeds' for the first time. All my life every crop me or my friends have grown was seeded. A Hydro store opened in town and upon going to check it out along with the internet has inspired me to study growing. 'Clones' were the first modern concept which has made a profound difference in my education.
I remember a friend saying in the early 70's "What's going on Clone!" I understood what a 'clone' was but never thought about the ability to make a Clone being one key to growing without seeds.

Now the ability to buy 'stable' genetics being another key to growing without seeds I believe I am on my way! In fact at my age! {old} I have never had a crop without seeds and only recently one from Clones.

It was the M. Passion forum which is the main source of inspiration. And it was both a guy at the Hydro store and y'all who told me to: 'buy you some seeds man!' I did and couldn't believe they came and I now have seeds which are stable genetically and not likely to hermy. I've got real seeds! And three strains of them!

I went through my drawers and threw out all the old metal film cans full of bag seed {not the cans} along with the Clones and mother of the '150' {which is looking good by the way.} I'll clean the 'kiddy pool' of all traces of pollen before I proceed. Then see what a crop of store bought seeds is capable of. I can't thank you guys enough as life has taken a new turn.

I'll drill a hole in the ceiling with a fan for ventilation and keep the door closed. I've stopped using Coco and have gone to Scott's potting soil saving 66% on nute's by watering/fertilizing every third day rather than every day. Letting the soil dry out before watering means less work too. Plants don't like wet feet.

I just find it hard to believe but not only is my next and last crop of '150' almost ready for harvest but the THC Bomb, Satori and Krystalica grown with no pollen around is very exciting. I can't wait.

Trippy...

The lone Poet

Woo-hoo ! I think that you are going to love the Mandala strains. It sounds like you are on the right track--good seeds, better ventilation and getting your feeding and medium down better. GREEN MOJO

Sounds like you`ve a great harvest coming man, love the enthusiasm, at your age lol. true sensi, can`t beat it bro:)

Latest posts

Back