Getting High Off just Leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaGetHigh

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I always wonder if the MJ plant habors thc in the plant itself before reaching the state of flowing. So i trimmed my plant just alittle 2 weeks before flowing. I took for 6 fan leaves and i left thm on my window side and forgot about untill now. Up untill now ive been smoking 1/4 of some piff and today after working all night at a club i come home to no mary. *This is were my pot head sences start tingling* and i remember about those leaves so i was able to stuff about 2 dry leaves at a time. I took of total of 3 bong hits. and off those like dry up leaves that had no resin glands and i got hit not a buzz...a nice high.....sorry for such i long story im just baked and felt like getting into detail so back to the main question does the plant itself habor that much thc so early before flowing.
thanks everybody in advance!

I do this more often than not, losing patience as it grows and wanting to get high...so I chop some leaves and smoke. Usually gets me high in the head, relaxed because I got a hit.

Thanks Guys for all the info i thought it produce thc thru out the entire life cycle but wasnt sure thanks for confirming. And LOL whitewidower i hate myseld for losing patience and taking some leaves off to get a quick high. I did that once with some dirt seed plant and all i did was take the leaves off the whole time by time havest i had basilly nothing..hehe

WannaGetHigh said:
Thanks Guys for all the info i thought it produce thc thru out the entire life cycle but wasnt sure thanks for confirming. And LOL whitewidower i hate myseld for losing patience and taking some leaves off to get a quick high. I did that once with some dirt seed plant and all i did was take the leaves off the whole time by time havest i had basilly nothing..hehe

I have done the same thing. Interesting though that marijuana will keep growing even if you keep chopping off leaves. You can keep a plant alive for years just chopping leaves.

I did a trim last night on one of my plants, am considering writing a smoke report.

Thanks for this question I was thinking about asking the same thing...

Latest posts

Back