getting past the dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kill the oder but THC will still be quite potent
their is a way to kill all the odor from the buds il get back to you

many people over look this one small factor. It's not the actual product inside the bag that will get you caught, its not even the smell from the product inside the bag. hell... the majority of ziplock bags are air tight. Now why would you still get caught?

Cannabis is resinous and smell is contain within that resin. When handling the product resin is then transferred to your hands. This is an oil base and pretty much will not wash off with only water or the rubbing of hands sometimes it takes alcohol or an alcohol base hand cleaner to do so.

It is this transfer of resin/oil/smell to your "container" or "bags" that the dog picks up.

WASH THE BAG, OR CONTAINER. with soap and water. wash it well.

tape it where people would generally not touch due to some umm rules.

wear body spray and new clean clothes, and don't act nervous.

I hope this help.

his: LAX - Colorado, LAX - VIRGINIA, LAX - TEXAS

lax = big f%^kin airport.

Chanman said:
put it in your prison wallet :bolt:

or wrap it, then put vasaline around it and wrap it again that will conseal the smell, wont help again obvious searches but as far as a dog it will keep them at bay

yea that was another thing that i kept hearing about. sounds fairly easy.

Chanman said:
put it in your prison wallet :bolt:

or wrap it, then put vasaline around it and wrap it again that will conseal the smell, wont help again obvious searches but as far as a dog it will keep them at bay

You can't conceal the smell. That is a myth. Smells can permeate any barrier, and dogs smell things like humans can see a stew. We see the carrots, onions, and celery, but we only smell "Stew." Dogs only see "stew" but can smell carrots, onions, celery. Thats how they are so good at finding drugs. They can separate the smell from all the other odors. Your only real chance at masking a smell is to use sterile containers. If you buy a fresh box of baggies, the day of, they will be uncontaminated with the permeated smell of weed. You triple bag your stash, (using rubber gloves of course) it will buy you a few hours before the smell permeates. Thats your only real chance of masking it.

The only other way to mask it is with food that would obviously set a dog off. Then the handler just assumes its the food. I don't care for this option though, because it requires an active response on the dogs part, which will always raise suspicion.

Just my thoughts...

get sterile bags, use gloves, wear clean clothes, put the weed in a bag, cover it in vaseline, bag it again, cover that bundle in peanut butter, bag it again, then tape it to your privates. lol. how bad do you want to smuggle it eh? :D

wow. ive never seen those before.technology in the u.s. really has a way of depriving you of your personal rights. i cant believe they can test our pee and smell our clothes to find out what we do in the comforts of our own homes.

Dub_j said:
some airports have air ionizers. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gtpcorp.net/Site/image001.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gtpcorp.net/Site/Drug%26ExplosivesDetection.html&h=276&w=213&sz=9&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=ITH80l5vDxiNlM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=88&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dair%2Bpuff%2Bdrug%2Bdetection%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den-us%26sa%3DN
i set one off in a prison when i went with my school, and i had nothing on me, but a sweatshirt that had been around weed smoke and what not. was def pretty scary and embarrassing but i didn't have anything so i wasn't worried,,lol it says it scan up to 420 people an hour l

great. jusGOSH DARN great. i aint SOFT AND WARM AND CUDDELY wit this. i decided to jus wait it out and blow down a quarter wen i get back. this man jus made me the most paranoid dude on the website lol

Kaotik, trust me man I bet more than 80 percent of the people in this province smoke. I don't know anyone that dosen't and that include both my sets of parents and my fiance's parents. Just ask someone. Try any pub type bar or hell BP's lounge lol. You never know it might even be me you ask. hahaha

Fadeux those are actually Barry Coopers thoughts, but you are right.

Tater said:
Fadeux those are actually Barry Coopers thoughts, but you are right.

You are correct sir! That line about "my thoughts" was just my opinion about which method to take. The food method almost REQUIRES a response from the dogs to work, and that makes me nervous. It could be a better method if you have the personality to pull it off, but I prefer to stay passive.

Everything about what drug dogs can smell came directly from Barry Cooper. I highly advise checking out his DVD's. If you use torrents, they are available for download almost anywhere. I am still fact checking them, but so far, they seem 100% legit...

ive travelled many places , and the best way to find weed is through parks , however when approaching a smoker , greet them and tell them how life rules law sux then go talk in a clever manner which you can buy trust . after that he will ask you if your a cop , here you answer with honesty and look at him in the eyes , he will believe you because most of them think about money and you in the same time tell them i will surely give you a good tip for what you help me for , and thats it , ive been travelling and everywere i found myself i cant believe it .
well firstly its with friends but then when friends are not around i do the hunting , sometimes it take me 2 days max but remember after 4pm is the time at the parks . any park and be patient

Hey,

we went to vegas last year... the mrs and a good friend of mine were debating wether to take some weed to smoke. We were two chickens to do it so that was it.

At the airport my friend confesses that he brought the dub with him and that he was going to fly it. He was smart enough to not put it in his cases... he just taped the bag to the inside of his pants (betwen boxers and pants)...
We passed security no problem... they looked over our bags and did the security (normal, not heavy) thing and wala...

That weed was the best weed i can remember in a while... Man... maybe it was the fact that we were almost dry in vegas.. or maybe it was some good weed... (Placebo Rulez)

CZ

If you have a dog yourself, stick the weed up it's backside.

Nothing unusual if a sniffer dog starts sniffing it :rofl:

:eek:

loldog-funny-dog-pictures-can-u-hear-me-now.jpg

lucky left said:
hey. i wanna take a nice little trip to another state, and i was considering bringin some smoke wit me. has anyone tried to bring some bud on a plane? how did you disguise the smell from dogs. anyone have any tips tricks or suggestion on how to cover the smell so that good ol german shepard wont smell a thing. any info would be appreciated

-Lucky Left

If it's an option, it's a lot easier and safer to mail it. I think I saw another post here on the procedure - gloves, etc.

Latest posts

Back