getting rid of the smell ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh I don't know much about them, when I hear air purifier I think of some little filtering system sold in Wal-Mart ...for takeing dust out of the air, allergy type thing.

I dunno, a carbon filter/fan set-up works pretty good for me, it's fairly cheap, and I have a jar of Ona by the front door, incase the UPS guy or the landlord swings by uninvited.

the tent growers club thread has alot of pictures of setups, including mine ;)

i have my filter>fan>outside tent. my fan is sucking the grow tent air through the filter, then blowing it outside the tent.

Yeah, your right LF. When most say it, its a Depot special. The Big Boy Carbon Breeze could clean 2000sq ft, whowzer.

PS, saw another one that sits on a big bucket of Ona. Wonder how well that works.

ONA just masks the smell.. doesnt actually take out or get rid of the smell..
ONA reminds me of walking into a gas station washroom... nasty.. lol
i converted my old stand up air purifier into a "carbon scrubber" removed the filters which were a metal type filter.. and filled a leg of pantyhose with carbon stuck it in turned it on and pow i have a portable air cleaner..
LH

I saw a video for a air cleaner, but cannot find it anywhere online. Had like 4-6 trays of carbon. Very nice unit, but searched high and low for it. Said Carbon Breeze right on the front.

air filters can be modded as well,i have a small old hepa type,i just add activated carbon to the hollowed out 1/2 inch filter,then put window screen and womens nylon over it so it does'nt fall out,i removed the faceplace to my filter,basically its just a fan blowing air thru activated carbon,its small,it fits right inside my cab

Latest posts

Back