GH Waterfarm 8-Pack Dripring, 1st run....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budking

hydroking
Reaction score
hello,

it been awhile since i posted so ive decided to give everyone an update.
i am currently trying out my new General hydroponics waterfarm 8pack hydro drip system. It will be my 1st try with this specific system and it is going nicely i must say.

in the waterfarm room, i run 1000W M.H. during veg(15 days), and 2 1000w HPS for flower(55-70 days) Vented and sealed sun systems 6" flange hood
rooms runs about 72-75 degrees, and a consistant 60% humidity

I run another small veg room (400w MH)
holds my mother (2nd Gen Afgani Kush purchased from a canabis club), and i do all of my cloning and rooting. i have had the strain for about 1.5 yrs and its the best ive ever had as far as bad *** genetics go and also key might i add. been growing for about 5 yrs, hydro about 2 yrs

Nutes:Canna Aqua with booster
current PPMs about 2100 / PH about 5.7
Res hold about 15 Gal (30gal total), drain every 2 weeks

i am currently at 10 days of veg

hey if anyone has any questions id be happy to answer them
and im am open to input - thanks for looking

100_0795.JPG

100_0798.JPG

100_0799.JPG

Looks nice! You are pretty trusting with water not leaking and staining those hardwood floors.

Your grow is looking great.
How do you like the waterfarm i was looking into getting one and just wondering how well it works.

420benny said:
Looks nice! You are pretty trusting with water not leaking and staining those hardwood floors.

yea i was thinkin that to, but so far no leakage. The rings give off a little splash but the light drys it up pretty quick, and its only a prob when their little.

Dillan said:
Your grow is looking great.
How do you like the waterfarm i was looking into getting one and just wondering how well it works.

well as i said its my first run at it and so far im very impressed. They are growing very fast and hearty:) as you can tell im working with a very limited amount of space, and thats actually my biggest worrie. its going to fill up quick so well see how well i like it. though in my opinion it really comes down to the nutes. so when i say impressed im referring to the nutes. i picked the waterfarm because i like the way that it functions, so when u ask how well it works i can say very very well functionality wise... lots of air, not to much algea..etc. but it really comes down to how well u understand it, your nutes and the way your plants grow. so i guess what im more impressed with is the Canna Nutes for recirculating and drain to waste setups. (i tryed both)

trust me bro, compared to my growroom
you have a good amount of space
looking great
:ciao:

im going to soon, i have pretty good amount of height.. was more worried about the width

well if the fan is at the max height you can go, then id leave them veg alittle longer,
yea looks like its gona be hard to get light to the sides when they get abit bigger!
there comming along nicely though!

yea i have about 1.5 ft clearence above the fan so it can go a little higher so im thinkin i should be fine

algea is starting to grow on the hydrotrons at the edge of the buckets and on the rockwool cubes at the base of the plants were there is still bright light getting through. ill post pics tomorrow im tired, any thoughts...... i think the nute temp is around 68 degrees ph 5.7 and ppm 1500. i was thinkin about making little covers so light cant get to them...

Budking said:
algea is starting to grow on the hydrotrons at the edge of the buckets and on the rockwool cubes at the base of the plants were there is still bright light getting through. ill post pics tomorrow im tired, any thoughts...... i think the nute temp is around 68 degrees ph 5.7 and ppm 1500. i was thinkin about making little covers so light cant get to them...

Just bury the ring in the hydroton, there should never be any water/nutes on the hydroton surface, that will eliminate algae.

This also prevents the ring from spitting.

thanks thats a great idea im going to do it right now. here are some updates..... ive been slowly increasing the nute strength and will continue to untill i see signs that they dont like it im at like 1500 ppm.
currently at 15 days of veg today

100_0824.JPG

100_0826.JPG

100_0827.JPG

100_0828.JPG

Latest posts

Back