Giant Trichome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicore

Reaction score
What is that giant white ball growing on my bud is that a giant trichome. I am serious, I have looked at a lot of pictures but I've never seen this before. I thought at first that something had fallen on the leaf and got stuck on the trichomes cause this happens, but then I found it again.:eek:

Sep 1501 2007.jpg

Sep 1500 2007.jpg

Man. That is definately an egg sac of some sort. Tweezers and a lighter, buddy. Tweezers and a lighter.....
Holy CRAP!!!! What strain is that?!?!!

I have to say,
that I agree with my fellow subcribers on this one.
Tweezers and a lighter, I almost choked on my coffee when I read that LOL.
Yeah butters anything like that would best be dealt with if quickly destroyed, and Yeah one would always wonder if it was just a giant trich, Can you imagine a plant just solidly covered with trichs that big. You would be the King of the smokers parade for certain, maybe even hailed as the sultan of plant.
You sure as heck would be my new best friend.LMAO
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Could it be a resin drop? I had some on some of my plants but they were kind of amber so I don't know.....maybe as the guys said, it's an egg.
....and as Capt.S asked, what strain is that? :eek: The color is amazing!!! Beautiful thing you got there!!!!

I think you guys are right. It's funny though cause I took them off and smashed them and they smell like weed. Anyways, will those spiders eat the bud?

that wasn't a spider sack, that was a larva of some kinda, good thing u got rid of it.

Fire it up

KT

Yeah, i am finding more though and I think they are spider mite egg sacs. Does anyone know if spider mites eat bud?

yes they will cause all kinds of problems.

goto ur local hydroponics shop or nursery. and look for some stuff called

Organocide

its a insecticide/fungicide. treats up to 25 known illness'

including spider mites, grass hoppers, spiders, gnats, grubs, and all kinds of other bugs, as well as black dot, powder mildew, and algea

Capt, My Uncle has two plants that grew like that and it was just bagseed, we have no idea how we got pink haired bud! Neither of us has ever had or even smoked any!?! We're trying to figure out the same thing.

What strain is that???????????????????????????????????????????

What a magnificent bud You have there. Such a nice pink color. get them spiders...kill them....she wont like it when they hatch.

dude it looks like you went into photoshop and put a white dot on it lol

thats beautiful bud dogg. one of my plants is getting pink hairs. damn thats sharp

I was thinking the same thing as reefer, LOL. Hey do you not have one of the radioshack microscopes? Look at it with one of them,and you will have yoru answer.

I did that, I pulled one off and looked at it through 30x lens, it's definately a larva of some kind or possibly spider mite egg. Thanks everyone for all the good comments. Peace.

Latest posts

Back