Giggys what you listening to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to Dr Hook & the medicine show right now
present track ironically ? ---"I got Stoned & I Missed It@

Thers so much brilliant music out there - more accessible than ever before.
But you have ti "Get It" to love it. It took me a very long time to realise that probably most people just see music as an accessory - not as an essential for life.
When i was asailor i had a buddy whom i found weeping in the library (every ship had a small library which the Stella Maris missions to seamen used to replenish each time you made landfall0
When I asked him "why so sad?". he looked up at me and said "So many books - theres"no way i can read " em all before I die -"and he went back to weeping.
I feel a little bit like that with music - often used to feel like running into the street and grabbing passers-by and saying , "You gotta come and listen to this - it's brilliant

Dr Hook still - More Like The Movies
Brilliant but sad - makes me think of my wife - she loved this band

John Prine - "Some Humans Ain't Human.
Brilliant track

A note to say I really the love the vids but watching & posting 'em eats up my bandwidth.

Last edited:
Steve Miller Band - Midnight Toker
Some good memory sparklers there!

Man (A Welsh Band from back in the day) made some great music (what used to be known as "Prog Rock")
The track "Erotica" springs to mind - but that was back when I was in my twenties or 30`s (but who cares)

I made a comment somewhere (here I think) where I wondered who Enigma had morphed into.
But as I now recall it was actually Tangerine Dream that morphed to Enigma (I think)

Listening to Rory Gallagher this morning - recently a boxed set of his stuff released.
A brilliant Guitarist - I think ALL his stuff is great -
Ike many - he died young though. 😢

Latest posts

Back