Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Thought - today in 1919 Prohibiton started. It worked so well that it was repealed by the 21st Amendment in 1933.
The 18th Amendment is the only amendment that limited the rights of U.S. citizens rather than restrict the powers of government, as was originally intended by the Bill of Rights.

Attachments

• Liquor.jpg
    Liquor.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 0
Random Thought - today in 1919 Prohibiton started. It worked so well that it was repealed by the 21st Amendment in 1933.
The 18th Amendment is the only amendment that limited the rights of U.S. citizens rather than restrict the powers of government, as was originally intended by the Bill of Rights.

That's because you did baaaad things to sheep when you were a kid.😂😂😂
Isn't that why they made hip waders? o_O

*** I had my grandkids( the vegan ones) for the week end. I noticed their carseats were filthy and expired like by 8 years. Being a loving grandma, I went and bought them each a new car seat. My ***** daughter in Law had the nerve to ***** about it. She noticed Makayla’s was more expensive than Zaydin’s. It was the only 2 carseats they had that weren't for tiny babies or a booster seat. They are too light for a booster seat. The wind could blow them over. One weighs like 35 pounds he is 4 the other weighs maybe 60 pounds and she is 7. Poor kids are stick figures with skin because of the crap she feeds them. I told her I can get hers out of the dumpster. If she don’t like them I will take them back to the store. They both have a harness to keep them in so what the hell? Ungrateful *****!
My daughter went vegan around age 12. I didn't stop her, but continually sent her statistics on the billions of birds, bunnies and other animals killed plowing and growing the corn that fed her processed food life style. I also made bacon and eggs for breakfast every weekend just so she could smell the bacon. She made it to college before she went paleo. I hope your grand kids figure it before then and start a bacon revolution at home. Nothing like the smell of bacon to give a vegan doubts.

Has the average IQ of 100 been adjusted downward in the past decade or so or is the average IQ now closer to 80?
I believe you've found out what I've been thinking for years... average IQ hovering around 80 has been 1 of my jokes for years because most people don't even know what under 80 means lmao

My daughter went vegan around age 12. I didn't stop her, but continually sent her statistics on the billions of birds, bunnies and other animals killed plowing and growing the corn that fed her processed food life style. I also made bacon and eggs for breakfast every weekend just so she could smell the bacon. She made it to college before she went paleo. I hope your grand kids figure it before then and start a bacon revolution at home. Nothing like the smell of bacon to give a vegan doubts.
The 17 year old already eats some stuff.

My random thought for the day: Help a veteran.
I have been working with a man on X to try and help him get seeds and or postage. This man Eric sends free cannabis seeds to veterans at no charge to them. Absolutely free. I know many of you are veterans. If you would like to check him out on X he goes by Pinky @ericcannavet. His account is verified and many vets show the mailings. This is real. If you want to help pm me for his address. All donations are welcome. It is a really great cause. We do not do enough for our vets in this country.

Eventually I want to learn to make everything. I am going to use the WW I’m curing now for edibles as it does good for nausea. I have been losing about 5 pounds a week due to nausea. Lucky for me I have it to spare.

Random thought of the day:
Someone asked for Santa Marta x Columbian Gold beans I can’t for the life of me remember who. They are on sale right now. Pm me if you want more details

Latest posts

Back