Girl Scout Cookies GSC Seed Yay!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it turns into a great Plant Purp.
Hell I have grown Bagseed without all of them being Hermies,,,some did,,some didnt,,,mostly they Hermied. But even the ones that Hermied I made ISO out of. I have gotten Seed from what wasnt supposed to have seeds,,and mostly they hermied. Thats why now I buy the best Genetics I can get to minimize the Hermi problem because I spend way to much time and money to grow a plant to Harvest for it to Hermi on me. I truly did not mean to piss ya off Purp. Green Mojo to ya.

Wow, you're touchy, Mr. Skunk. Good luck with your grow.

WeedHopper said:
I hope it turns into a great Plant Purp.
Hell I have grown Bagseed without all of them being Hermies,,,some did,,some didnt,,,mostly they Hermied. But even the ones that Hermied I made ISO out of. I have gotten Seed from what wasnt supposed to have seeds,,and mostly they hermied. Thats why now I buy the best Genetics I can get to minimize the Hermi problem because I spend way to much time and money to grow a plant to Harvest for it to Hermi on me. I truly did not mean to piss ya off Purp. Green Mojo to ya.
That's Kool we've had different expierences that happens,as for growing good genetics that's great I try to do the same by buying different clones and seeing what ones pack more of a punch,in all honesty there no answer to what causes a hermie it could be anything but noones figured it out yet just like we still don't know alot about our own planet whatever it may be its good to learn I always learn something new I think we all do I just go by what I've been thru and take in what others been thru to see if it helps if I ever have problems.PS

Will be keepen an eye on yur Girl Bro. Green Mojo

WeedHopper said:
Will be keepen an eye on yur Girl Bro. Green Mojo
Thanks for the green mojo my friend I sure hope everything goes good.PS

Hey Purp,,Ya got it planted yet?

Hi PS, green mojo for your grow. It is a passion, enjoy.

Because it is a passion we feel pasionate about our grows. I just had my first nanner ever. It was a big fat drag. Had to clean my grow room like crazy, it pollinated a couple of other things, and the worst part was telling the breeder. He had some time and work into his genetics and I come along a ruin it with a nanner. So...it is cool it isn't a really big deal for you, but I think you realize why it is a big deal to others.

Thanks for stopping by my journal the other day, nice to see you.

Rosebud said:
Hi PS, green mojo for your grow. It is a passion, enjoy.

Because it is a passion we feel pasionate about our grows. I just had my first nanner ever. It was a big fat drag. Had to clean my grow room like crazy, it pollinated a couple of other things, and the worst part was telling the breeder. He had some time and work into his genetics and I come along a ruin it with a nanner. So...it is cool it isn't a really big deal for you, but I think you realize why it is a big deal to others.

Thanks for stopping by my journal the other day, nice to see you.
Thanks for stopping in and I do understand it is a passion.as for your grow I hope u have better luck next time around,i I honestly don't think u ruined anybody's breed it could have been many reason your plant hermied.but then again everyone has there own beliefs.
Like a lot of people fear spider mites if controlled they are apart of this life cycle so having a few under controll to me is helping the life cycle I understand everyone wants the best I'm happy just smoking whatever I grow,as long as we're all happy and growing that's all that matters happy growing.PS

As it starts to open yay,lol this so nerve recking lol it's be to long since I grew from seed.i do have a lot of respect for indoor growers who mainly use seed,happy growing.PS

image.jpg

whoop, there it is!!:hubba: we have lift off...so how long you been out of the grow game? must be pretty exciting to get back into putting your personal touch on something...mojo for the gsc baby...

Irish said:
whoop, there it is!!:hubba: we have lift off...so how long you been out of the grow game? must be pretty exciting to get back into putting your personal touch on something...mojo for the gsc baby...
Let's see I haven't been growing indoors for about 2 yrs I always do my outdoor though and yes it is nice being back at it indoors,thanks for the green mojo and stopping in.PS

looking good im looking forward to seeing this plant mature ive heard alot about the GSC strain and that it is a premium strain but i cant find anywhere where i can buy some seeds yet

cannaventure has a cross strain of it but its out of stock everywhere

lookin real good still. Keeper up, I'm rootin for you and a sexy gal!

DarkHorse007 said:
looking good im looking forward to seeing this plant mature ive heard alot about the GSC strain and that it is a premium strain but i cant find anywhere where i can buy some seeds yet

cannaventure has a cross strain of it but its out of stock everywhere
Thanks I've also herd a lot about the strain the medicine I got was very good but the bottom of the bag lol good thing I took it I have a slight chance of having this strAin.ive been looking for clones of this since we first herd all the fuss about this strain but its hard to come across,I've only came across a plantnium cookies clone and am mothering it to see what that's all about.thanks for stopping in dark horse glad to have u checking this out.PS

Latest posts

Back