Girl Scout Cookies GSC Seed Yay!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Robertsozki said:
you got a greenhouse right? looks nice :hubba: im looking to get a my first greenhouse:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:
Yes I sure do I just built this one so far it's alot better the My hoop one I had made good luck with yours my friend happy growing.:icon_smile:

PurpleSkunk said:
Yes I sure do I just built this one so far it's alot better the My hoop one I had made good luck with yours my friend happy growing.:icon_smile:

thank you, I would really like to see upclose pictures of your ladies you have so many and they all look happy

hey doc i will soon things are going good so far just got to many things going on there all coming along nice...though ps

ok little update heres some pics of the out door,got some platinum cookies,gcs,blue dream,la confidential,unknown,blubbery cheese,cassberry,cherry a k47,some afgoo i think i got emm oh ya some uncle larry,
theres also a pic of some clones in the cloner a mix of all these strains.:icon_smile:

2013green1.jpg

2013green bbc and cass  berry.jpg

2013green4.jpg

2013greencloning.jpg

as u can see everything is in soil as of now i will be doing a few dwc plants out doors also as soon as my clones start to root they got the white bumps so far.PS

Dr. Robertsozki said:
thats gansta
can I roomate with you? afgoo is some type of hawaiin right. man tyhe hawaiian stuff is so yummi
sure my freind theres plenty for everyone i believe the afgoo came from afganistan but i could be wrong.:icon_smile:

Dr. Robertsozki said:
looking great ...so many genes NICE one too . cool ! good 4 YOU
ya its just a name will see what s the best out of these.PS

The weathers starting to get better i got a few clipping
Just about rooted ill be starting some out door dwc soon just picked up some tea buy one get one free just gotta brew some up.cant wait for this outdoor season I got alot of strains to play with.PS

Latest posts

Back