girl scout cookies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I m really jealous. Good for you, anyway.
How about posting some guides on how to plant it? :)

well here it is---the 1st plant to come down---took quite a while cause i was cloning the bajesus out of it---not crazy about the bud spacing---kinda weird that the one out side has completely solid colas and no spacing---cooked it for 10 weeks to ripen the lowers---nugs are rock hard---i can see this coloring up nicely when the temps are lower---very fruity aroma---be filling the flower room with more of this after i clean it up---likely to keep her around for the next year or so---spot up a smoke report in a couple weeks

also try to get a better pic that will do her justice---new cam lol

girl scout cookies 020.jpg

girl scout cookies 021.jpg

girl scout cookies 022.jpg

girl scout cookies 023.jpg

girl scout cookies 024.jpg

girl scout cookies 025.jpg

girl scout cookies 026.jpg

looks nice OS (well, i think :p lol :D)
hope she lives up to the hype and knocks ya on yer arse :)

:icon_smile: finally got my 1st taste of this gsc cured to my liking---very mellow and smooth smoke---think i would prefer a nice cuban cigar instead as it does not pack the punch i was anticipating from all the hype---very stretchy plant to grow---took these at 10 weeks---harvested a 2nd run at 11 weeks---this would be best used as a consentrate due to the low resin production---great bud structure---mostly silver dollar size nugs sure to keep their size as they are hard as rocks now---will not miss this one---hope the larry og cross of this will bring size to the larry and the larry brings the resin to the gsc---thanks for tagging along---adios to the gsc :p

Bummer, but good to know. Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

sorry for the whining there---it's actually a pretty nice plant---treated me well---and if you smoke enough of it---it gets better---just not that hammer in the scull heady high i was looking for---smells like grapes---started to take on a bit of color---let me get a picture for ya

Could they have gone More?...Say 12-14 weeks

looks yummy

yes they could have gone for another week possibly 2---i did not photo the purp---but many were turning---this baby had that gene to make it grow horizontal

gsc harvest 001.jpg

gsc harvest 002.jpg

gsc harvest 003.jpg

gsc harvest 004.jpg

gsc harvest 005.jpg

gsc harvest 007.jpg

So much hype, you expected more and I don't blame you. If it is great smoke you could get past the baby buds. Thanks for sharing the good and the not so good.

Definitey alot of hype on the GSC its a quick lite high it doesnt pack that "punch" like he said but it is def a good smoke real nice smell. Other strains of cookies i like like platium cookies, i also would like to try animal cookies one day (cant find any seeds)

might have been a little too quick to be talking trash about the gsc without a full day of smoking---think i'll smoke it again today---kinda liking the sativa heady high for a change---very smooth and tasty smoke---it looks great in a bag---downside remains the finish time and my height restrictions---she served her purpose

Latest posts

Back