GMO MJ patent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCH -- Don't think I was ripping on U--- I have no idea or experience with legal mj !--- but I figure only way to find out if an idea holds water is to challenge it !--- I don't know the numbers but yes ---since Cali and Co. went legal --UPS and the USPS has moved more Cali weed eastward than all the smugglers ever combined !-- States gonna move to put a tariff on it soon after legalization to encourage the money to stay in they own state !--- I'm thinking shortly after national legalization the free states lose thier monopoly on the production of fine weed !-- $35,000 was a steal !--- What would U say an aggressive production program could net off that plant in say 2 years ?

NCH, 35K for the Lemon Tree...wow. Might just be worth every penny

So I was right this has never been about varieties !--- This is about that single plant !-- Just think if the Grower had planted and harvested without cloning that $35,000 plant would not exist !--- I keep a live piece until it has been evaluated by the pipe !--- I am not gonna find something outstanding after harvest --just to realize there will be no more because I didn't clone it !-
We got a fertile Valley in Texas too !--- The Rio Grande Valley ! -- Might be able to grow big weed there ?

No Worries Keef, not trippin on you at all my friend. I get challenged everyday in my efforts to regulate locally. Community leaders in my area are still stuck on reefer madness.

I am not sure on your question about production in two years?

The thing with Cali is out climate. We don't have humidity in the summer months at all, that makes it ideal for cannabis production. And yes, genetics will play a huge part in all of this, and the cool thing is anyone can come across a great pheno type that will be a big player in the marketplace.

What up NCH ? -- about hat $35,000 clone I was just trying to point out -- That a farmer could turn that clone into as many plants as needed !---- So in 2 years the value of the weed produced by that plant makes the cost negligible !
I'm into this genetic doubling !-- I'm gonna perfect this process and with help from the O.F.C. we gonna explore triploids and tetraploids --Then I'm genetically doubling an outstanding triploid !--- The goal be to find the Green Grail !--- It be a 6n male !-- Or several !--- See if there isn't something sweet in the mostly unexplored polyploid weed !-- To keep those big fields of weed from being Sabataged by a fist full of seed by a disgruntled people ---U gonna need the true sensimillia of a 5n plant !--- I'll be having one on day !--Always looking for The One !

Been trying to find a rational explanation for how California could produce weed for the nation !--- Makes no economic sense -- Labor cost ---land cost -- They would go to Central or South America ! --Plus ain't no way other states gonna stand by and let the green power be concentrated in one state !--- Even if they are capable of doing it the other states will box them out for tax money !-

California already grows much of the cannabis produced in this Country.

80 percent of all cannabis grown in the USA comes from California, Tennessee, Kentucky, Hawaii, and Washington. The vast majority comes from California.

Big farming industries will be created and there is a lot of land here. Only Alaska and Texas are bigger States.

I see a need for small boutique farmers. We have small wineries and micro brew pubs. Not everyone likes Gallo or Budweiser and not everyone will like the mass produced cannabis.

People are willing to pay more for a better product and this need will be filled by the small farmer I believe.

Last edited:
California already grows much of the cannabis produced in this Country.

80 percent of all cannabis grown in the USA comes from California, Tennessee, Kentucky, Hawaii, and Washington. The vast majority comes from California.

Big farming industries will be created and there is a lot of land here. Only Alaska and Texas are bigger States.

I see a need for small boutique farmers. We have small wineries and micro brew pubs. Not everyone likes Gallo or Budweiser and not everyone will like the mass produced cannabis.

People are willing to pay more for a better product and this need will be filled by the small farmer I believe.
All of this is true, but when the mass produced weed is NCH's, that's going to be hard to beat bro. You are going to have to grow something nobody else has, and NCH has access to everything of any value, and you are going to have to grow it better than he does. If you knew how hard that is going to be, not just a walk in the park.

Can't match his grow technique or his access to genetics !--- but there will be a place for the specialty grower !--

Umbra U have a plant with a built in market !--- The tetraploid --Clock Work Orange !-- Isn't it suppose to be prized for pain relief ?-- - U can't get those seed commercially ! --- Only commercially available tetra that I know of is Billy Budd's-- Pink Kush !-- but I'm having trouble getting it out of Canada !-- I'll have me a trick pony !

Latest posts

Back