GMO MJ patent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose I am not sure why, but it opened some map and address for some company, i could not find a written article about GMO

That is strange zem, i just clicked and got the marijuana gmo'd...hmm

yeah no dice here either, some local farm mapping site.
what are they going to do anyway though? pretty resilient plant. or are they just making it 'round up' ready? *that's about the only thing i can forsee.

i was actually thinking about GMO the other day; how they screw some third world farmers by making plants seedless.. i kinda wish they'd make seedless raspberries ;)
:)

Oh no :( monsanto mj, this is horrible news

yeah that one worked.
hilarious
and depressing

Monsanto could bring confidence within government and towards investors in the market if it were to own a large part of the exploitable lands and commercial products.

There is presently no way to control the production of marijuana and the quality of the strains. A GM strain produced by a company with the credentials and prestige of Monsanto would definitely lend a massive hand to pro-legalization activists within certain spheres of government and within the business world
completely sell out to get it legal.. and let Monsanto control it?
yeah, sounds great!
"credentials and prestige" :rofl: lmao

..i'm kinda confused how they're working on this though? are they breaking laws too or is it all kosher cause it's a big company doing it? ..i don't recall Missouri having any legal cultivation :vap-bobby_on_the_be

What a bunch of bull.
Where are they cultivating? Are the banks still allowing them to use their system to pay for it?

Mansantos sucks!

Sorry!-- but U guys shoulda saw it coming !--- All that will be left for the small time Grower is the specialty market !--- Better start specializing !--- Here's the thing though -- There is only so much U can do to weed that genetically and it be a beneficial thing !--- Mostly they can put a genetic marker in thier weed so that any descents will carry that marker then they can prove thier genetics were used without thier approval !--

Some or most of U know I'm working on genetic doubling ! ---That is turning normal diploid weed into Tetraploid weed !---Some call what I'm doing genetic engineering but I add nothing to weed or take nothing away --Just double what's there and hope it comes together in a better way !-- There's over 7,000 diploid varieties and only a few tetraploid varieties ! --
I'm just making a new one !-- May there's nothing where I'm looking !--- If there is ? -- It won't be long to Monsanto !

Sorry again but I've given this some thought and it was bound to happen !-- It's not the end of the world !-- Yes Big Money gonna control the biggest portion of the commercial market !--- Lots of people are perfectly happy with wine that comes in a box !-- Others will want the finest possible !--- That's our market !-- 2 year old jar aged weed won't be sold at Walmart !-- Cheer up if it takes Monsanto to help end prohibition! --I'm in !--- But I better get back to making my trick pony! --- Walmart Weed ? ---Ha ! -- Bring it on !

One article i read said they would gmo for bigger yields, how will they do that?

Rose there ain't no switch for bigger yields! -- If I was Big Money I would go buy the best highest yielding --Plant !--Not variety !-- I would grow Huge warehouses full of clones from the best genetics that can be bought !--- Then I would put a genetic marker on them claiming them as mine !-- And suing anyone who grew them without permission and I would never give permission !--- They don't have to make anything just claim what already exist !--- They want high yields they buy the plant !

I tried to warn everyone a few months ago that this is going to happen.

The corp takeover is inevitable. Keef is on the right track. Genetics will be key. Cost to produce will be a big factor. Don't think for a second that the Big Ag companies will be producing swag either. They know more about farming then we ever did. I have learned TONS.
Focus on your own strains and PERFECT them and market yourself accordingly.

Cali PC Duck..Cali. It's about to blow up like no one ever thought.

You did warn us NCH. I bet there will be no organic pot so I guess i will have to supply myself. It is the way I have seen monsanto work with mom and pop farms in this area. They didn't have a clue what they signed on to. I am sure big ag will produce some ok pot, but how? not for me.

Come on Rose U already have your niche !-- Organic weed will be scarce and some people will demand it !!--- When NCH talks I listen !---

I want to make the best oil I can !-- Fill the cartridges and package it for retail myself !-- I just can't think of any other way to brand yourself and not have the wholesaler repackaging your work ! --I'm thinking extracts and all the things that can be done with it !--- Unlike the people in the free states when the law changes I have a brand new market and I got no problem selling black market if they box me out !--- Might be where the top end of the market will be anyway !--

What a bunch of bull.
Where are they cultivating? Are the banks still allowing them to use their system to pay for it?

Mansantos sucks!

They are cultivating in greenhouses in the Central Valley. This has already happened. In Nov, Cali is voting on recreational weed. It is the 2nd time round. It is just one step in a much larger plan to provide weed for Cali, then the USA, then the world. Time frame is 5 to 7 years.

Bout time Rose !--I never had legal weed before !--- If they ever give tickets for possession ---D.D. gonna rat me out so I can get one of those tickets for framing !

Latest posts

Back