God Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
These were grown under a 400w MH for a 28 day veg then switched to 400w HPS for a 60 day flower. 3 very similar God Bud females were kept along with 6 Mangos, all from bcseedking.com. The mangos were picky with nutes and not a great yielder, probably won't be in my garden again. The God buds on the other hand were outstanding, and will be grown for a very long time. I finally found "my" strain, after searching for the past few years. I've grown out a few other strains from BCSK, but nothing compares to the God Bud. Kush came close, but the potency wasn't quite enough. Each God Bud produced about 1.25oz of dried herb, big ol' nugs too, most over a gram. This is knockout smoke, a 9.5/10 for potency. The smell is almost overwhelming. You can smell a small unlit joint from across the house. I would highly recommend this strain to anyone looking for an easy strain to grow. It may not be the heaviest yielder, but the potency is great and the buds she grows are just gorgeous.

lol recommed, but only if they have a good filter ;)
i remember a buddy bought me a bag of god off his friend. i laughed when he popped his hood and had it hidden in there for the short drive over.. till i rolled one, then double bagged it and put it away, and another friend stopped by an hour later and asked if i was just trimming.

the stuff definatly has a strong smell to it. no stealth smoking the god pot ;)

The God Bud sounds super. I also had probems with finicky Mango, she just didnt like her nutes as well as the other ladies in the garden.

gmo, did you run a journal on the God Bud? Is the God Bud an indica dom strain?
Thanks.

Tc, I started a journal but failed to maintain it. The God bud is 75 indica / 25 sativa. Grows like a very true indica, very bushy. It is God x Hawaiian x Purple Skunk. You have got to give this strain a shot, she is amazing.

Hey GMO, please say you got pics??? Feel like we gotta see this;)

Some pictures form various stages in flowering and some dried buds too.

100_1445 [1600x1200].JPG

100_1483 [1600x1200].JPG

100_1519 [1600x1200].JPG

100_1532 [1600x1200].JPG

100_1562 [1600x1200].JPG

Every time I look at a God Bud pic I end up stareing at it for a long time...something about it.

I'ver never smoked it....I'm going to have to put it on the list because something about it always catches my attention.

Thanks for letting us see it.

round here we call some of the street mango, fango

Thanks Andy, for the compliment. The God Bud was fantastic, but sadly is gone from my room. I'm absolutely positive that one day you will see me growing the GB again.

And no, I'm not anywhere near NH.

So what kind of flavors were you pulling off these bro? (seems I remember you talking about a str8 hashy-type???) Looks great as always!

Mmmm, it sure does look yummy! I want to try this now, I like the aromatherapy of smelly weed :p

I had no luck with god bud. They always threw nanners every time. Ended up throwing many away.

my god bud has loads of smaller buds, very crystally and a heck of a good high. no nanners here. but nuken is way better imo

IMG_2824.JPG

Latest posts

Back