going guerilla for my first grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, but my old one turned yellow and i figured i would give it gertilizer and it ened up being dead.

there was a little storm damage yesterday. i got to the garden and they were all lying on the ground, i propped them all up and put a build up of soil around their stems. ill go get pictures tomarrow.

yeah man, maybe you need to think about a new location, or a little bit more work to protect your babies. lookin sweet till then, i hope they pull through for you mate.

i'm really hoping they do also. I dont think it has to do much with the location, we just need to stop having thunderstorms!

anyways new pictures, all the plants are looking good.

Picture 269.jpg

Picture 270.jpg

Picture 271.jpg

Picture 273.jpg

Picture 274.jpg

Picture 275.jpg

Does anybody know whats up with these leaves? they look like they swirl.

Picture 276.jpg

turtledro said:
Does anybody know whats up with these leaves? they look like they swirl.
They look alright for now man. Let's see what they do in the next couple of weeks.

idc either way, i think it would be cool to have a plant with swirly leaves.

They sure are growing up fast but the lamp were using for our indoorgrow is kindof baking the screeen and alot of light is showing up im gonna get it fixed tonight and ill put them under lights tonight. Should I put more water on them?

Hey I got a plant like that wit tha swirly leave Not much bigger than yours. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Va Young bob Marley said:
Hey I got a plant like that wit tha swirly leave Not much bigger than yours. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

hey man, could you post a picture? I want to see if its just a deformitie, or if my plant is messed up

"no clue, I asked my mom what they were because i found a ton in our yard, she said they were trees."

Oh my God......it must be an epidemic! cuz i got those things growin around my neigbothood too!

sounds like you got a good spot to grow man! i'd like to scout out an area on the west coast to plant near remote campground. I have the area in mind...now i need to learn how to use a gps......

I found out what they are, ill take a picture of a grown one when i go to check on my palnts today.

along with a baby update!!!!

Baby update!!!!!!!!!
the one with the swirly leaves is looking freaky as ever. also there is a picture of the leaves on the look-a-like tree.

Picture 281.jpg

Picture 282.jpg

Picture 284.jpg

Picture 285.jpg

Picture 283.jpg

Picture 286.jpg

looking good bro so whats been up hope you have some better luck! take it easy peace

Baby update!-the one with swirly leaves is looking normal, and they are really starting to grow fast!

Picture 307.jpg

Picture 306.jpg

Picture 305.jpg

Picture 304.jpg

Picture 301.jpg

Picture 300.jpg

Picture 298.jpg

Picture 295.jpg

Latest posts

Back