Good ,bad or ok price ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fangedkillerj

Reaction score
I might be getting a ounce of good mid for 125 i live in alabama us that a bad deal

man dude it depends on were ur location
is like i live in minnesota in a small town
so they up the prices there i can get a oz
of mids for 120 some losers try 140 but i dont
buy that but it would be much cheaper if i went
to the Twin Cities dang cheap prices compared
to were i live...

if it smells good and looks good than yes thats a great price for an oz

Well you can't really judge with smell. Over time when you get really used to bud you can feel a bud, see if it's dried right, look at it and see if it's cured right, you can see the sugar coat of trichs. I've smelled some really non smelly great weed, and i've smelled some really good smelling dirt weed, but in the alabama area, 120 is mid price. Should be around 80-90 for an oz of regs there. I believe anyways.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

nah i can tell by smell and look.. i don't even have to touch the bud.. ha... if i smell it.. and i feel like i just read a penthouse letter.. that bud is some good stuff.. lol... plus if it looks good, ie.) i like the look of orange kush.. it's a pretty bud

Pranic said:
nah i can tell by smell and look.. i don't even have to touch the bud.. ha... if i smell it.. and i feel like i just read a penthouse letter.. that bud is some good stuff..

Pranic, lol, you have a unique way of setting out the situation. :laugh:

Hi Guys : - )
here in the UK it costs on average £130 for an ounce, thats $262 !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back