Yep another newb here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it splatoid as in the graphics?

IMG_5978.jpeg

My wife has sever nerve pain and I started doing this for her.
I have neuropathy pain. I am investigating Paul Statmets Stacking Protocol for neurogenisis to see if it helps(after pharmaceuticals were useless). If I remember, I will update if it makes a difference.

https://microdosinginstitute.com/microdosing-101/substances/lions-mane-stacking/
I do know edibles help me though I am not using CBD dominant strains. Cannabutter made with aged weed works for me. I have read that THC degrades to CBN(not CBD) and I think CBN is anti-inflammatory and analgesic so that may be something to look in to. The most recent batch of butter I made was from 3-5 year old bud(which I know isn’t commonly available). My sister uses it topically after knee replacement and says it works better than CBD ointments she has tried. Warning:do not lick the butter off your fingers after applying it unless you want to get buzzed…😁 She did once and was so STOOOONED she had to call me for a chat.

I have neuropathy pain. I am investigating Paul Statmets Stacking Protocol for neurogenisis to see if it helps(after pharmaceuticals were useless). If I remember, I will update if it makes a difference.

https://microdosinginstitute.com/microdosing-101/substances/lions-mane-stacking/
I do know edibles help me though I am not using CBD dominant strains. Cannabutter made with aged weed works for me. I have read that THC degrades to CBN(not CBD) and I think CBN is anti-inflammatory and analgesic so that may be something to look in to. The most recent batch of butter I made was from 3-5 year old bud(which I know isn’t commonly available). My sister uses it topically after knee replacement and says it works better than CBD ointments she has tried. Warning:do not lick the butter off your fingers after applying it unless you want to get buzzed…😁 She did once and was so STOOOONED she had to call me for a chat.
That is exactly what My wife has and it's very painful. It didn't help her much to have the medical profession screw her up more. They are sloppy in reading their charts, They didn't see where she has von Willebrand disease so after her back surgery She came home and was in such pain and her whole back was bruised. I had to have the ambulance pick her up and bring her back into the hospital. The bleeding blew out her back again and she had another surgery. She has had about 10 surgeries and they rarely get it right for her. I have had 3 and never have a problem. She has male surgeons and I have female surgeons. The women surgeons rule. The big ego men are sloppy. I know I'm bias. Being brought up by my mother and her being a registered nurse I heard it all.

Thanks all. SG It is helping her and she sleeps better with it. But it's hell on the sheets. I'm giving it to three of my neighbors now and several of my wife's family. I don't charge anything for it I just like helping people. I also have experimented with many things to enhance it. I make a CBD/Magnesium chloride DMSO mix that is great but It's a little to much for her skin. I make one with CBD and I crush and grind frankincense to put in it and that is great for relaxing. I posted some pics in the picture thread but there not much to look at. I really don't like getting high anymore but I love growing pretty much everything.
Has she ever tried THC tinctures or perhaps edibles? I make a cream with my THC tincture and coconut oil that I also use frankincense in. It also has other healing oils and is great for healing the skin I don’t know about that pain just under the skin tho that’s some really tough pain…

Has she ever tried THC tinctures or perhaps edibles? I make a cream with my THC tincture and coconut oil that I also use frankincense in. It also has other healing oils and is great for healing the skin I don’t know about that pain just under the skin tho that’s some really tough pain…
Subbie Is also referred to as our own " Florence Nightingale of the Seas"
Revered in this group and it was said with her skills She stopped the cold war with them personally. ☝️

I made Tinctures at one time but she didn't really notice much difference. But I may just suck at making tinctures.

Latest posts

Back