Yep another newb here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Splatoid

Reaction score
Glad to be here. My last forum did not have any moderator anymore and it was being destroyed by spam and fake posts. Which was to bad there were lots of good people on there And one not so good one. I have been mostly growing CBD strains and CBD hemp strains. My wife has sever nerve pain and I started doing this for her. But I use it and give a lot away to family members and neighbors. I live in Vancouver Washington.

Glad to be here. My last forum did not have any moderator anymore and it was being destroyed by spam and fake posts. Which was to bad there were lots of good people on there And one not so good one. I have been mostly growing CBD strains and CBD hemp strains. My wife has sever nerve pain and I started doing this for her. But I use it and give a lot away to family members and neighbors. I live in Vancouver Washington.
Welcome to the Passion.
If ya don't mind my asking.Who was the bad one and why?
And invite your friends over here if ya wanna. We have Mods and I'm just one of 3.

Last edited:
Hello Splatoid and welcome aboard

pretty chill around here , lots of fun , this place is full of ……..merry pranksters

sorry to hear about your wife’s pain and I hope you find some cannabis that gives her some relief

cheers
big

Welcome to the Passion.
And invite your friends over here if ya wanna. We have Mods and I'm just one of 3.
There was just this one guy that was very rude and condescending to people. And since there were no mods it just went on. Then after not hearing from him for several months I found out he got cancer and died. Their was another man on the forum who had cancer pretty bad and this guy just picked on him about complaining about what he was going through. So I guess he just had a karma experience. This other forum was started by Jorge Cervantes and I begged him to get a moderator but he had totally abandoned the forum but left it running. Anyway needless to say I like rules now days. When I was younger maybe not so much.
Welcome to the Passion.

Welcome to the passion spat. I think you will like it here. We have rules here too and folks pretty much stick to them. We do tend to drift a bit sometimes so I hope you dint mind that 😁. Sorry to hear about your wife’s nerve pain. I know several including some of us that also deal with it. Has the CBD weed been helping her? What strains are you growing and got any pics?✌️

Thanks all. SG It is helping her and she sleeps better with it. But it's hell on the sheets. I'm giving it to three of my neighbors now and several of my wife's family. I don't charge anything for it I just like helping people. I also have experimented with many things to enhance it. I make a CBD/Magnesium chloride DMSO mix that is great but It's a little to much for her skin. I make one with CBD and I crush and grind frankincense to put in it and that is great for relaxing. I posted some pics in the picture thread but there not much to look at. I really don't like getting high anymore but I love growing pretty much everything.

Splatoid, you don't like getting high? I don't like getting straight. I am much better at handling what is going on in the world today when I am stoned. But with that said I don't smoke near as much as I did when I was a kid. OZ a week doesn't happen anymore.

Sorry about your experience on your last forum. This place is full of chicanery and crazy stuff goes on here but we try and keep it under control. SPAM won't happen here. If a spammer gets through our filters the first post is usually the last unless we want to have some fun with them before we drop the hammer.

james-corden-dancing.gif

Splatoid, you don't like getting high? I don't like getting straight. I am much better at handling what is going on in the world today when I am stoned. But with that said I don't smoke near as much as I did when I was a kid. OZ a week doesn't happen anymore.

Sorry about your experience on your last forum. This place is full of chicanery and crazy stuff goes on here but we try and keep it under control. SPAM won't happen here. If a spammer gets through our filters the first post is usually the last unless we want to have some fun with them before we drop the hammer.

james-corden-dancing.gif
I was stoned from 12 years old till 32 years old and toward the end I was into all the hard drugs but at least I didn't start the needle but I was living up above the warehouse where I worked and I was getting very sick of it. I put myself through outpatient treatment and never it took. It was actually easy for me to quit because I was so tired of it. So now I am past the halfway point and I have gotten high a couple of times on the stuff I grow and I never liked it so there it is. And that visual is just not right.

There was just this one guy that was very rude and condescending to people. And since there were no mods it just went on. Then after not hearing from him for several months I found out he got cancer and died. Their was another man on the forum who had cancer pretty bad and this guy just picked on him about complaining about what he was going through. So I guess he just had a karma experience. This other forum was started by Jorge Cervantes and I begged him to get a moderator but he had totally abandoned the forum but left it running. Anyway needless to say I like rules now days. When I was younger maybe not so much.
There were awesome Yahoo forums with tons of information but with their policy if it’s abandoned nobody can have it. It was hard watching some of those drop into chaos

Latest posts

Back