Good day everyone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloydBanks

Reaction score
I just signed up a day or two ago, I'm planning on growing (indoor) for my first time soon (seeds coming in the mail I hope), and I will welcome any help I can get from this site.

welcome to MP hope u enjoy your stay here. there are alot of great members here with great info to help u along with ur grow. good luck and hope to see ya around:D

Hi Floydbanks, welcome to the site. I have been a member now for 7 months and I still have much to learn.

If it's help you need, you couldn't have come to a better place :)

Long live Marijuanapassion

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Look foward to your grow and giving help when needed. ;)

Hey thanks, I'm sure I'll put up some pictures once things get moving along (right now there's just some seeds in a cup on a heating pad) :)

Welcome to the party. :headbang2:

Your first name wouldn't be Pink, would it? :D

nah my first name is Floyd ;) I am a Pink Floyd fan though.

FloydBanks said:
nah my first name is Floyd ;) I am a Pink Floyd fan though.

No Lloyd Banks in there haha.

Welcome Dude

These dudes will help trust me, they've guided me through pretty good on my grow. Start a Grow Journal though and remember one thing...

If Dizoelio can do it anyone can!

I've killed Tomatoes, Pumpkins, Trees, palm trees, three chia pets and a relationship.

But weed plants be easy! Just give em plenty of light and love, they are also partial to some Tupac Music...

Latest posts

Back