Good idea or bad idea?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopsie

Reaction score
Okay, so I was doing some online shopping last night for a light system, and I was perusing the hydro systems on greengoldhydro.com even though I know nothing about hydroponics (but I want to get into it eventually). Anyway, I came across this thing called Emily's Garden, which looks like a hydro system for an herb garden.

hXXp://www.greengoldhydro.com/product_info.php?pName=emilys-garden&cName=growing-systems-hydrofarm&osCsid=98b7b55fd6aac182a480979413283c62

While I realize this system is too small for regular marijuana hydroponic growing, I wanted to ask the hydro experts if it would be feasible to do a bunch of lowryder plants in this, or if the pots are too small even for that.

Just curious!:eek:

poopsie said:
Okay, so I was doing some online shopping last night for a light system, and I was perusing the hydro systems on greengoldhydro.com even though I know nothing about hydroponics (but I want to get into it eventually). Anyway, I came across this thing called Emily's Garden, which looks like a hydro system for an herb garden.

hXXp://www.greengoldhydro.com/product_info.php?pName=emilys-garden&cName=growing-systems-hydrofarm&osCsid=98b7b55fd6aac182a480979413283c62

While I realize this system is too small for regular marijuana hydroponic growing, I wanted to ask the hydro experts if it would be feasible to do a bunch of lowryder plants in this, or if the pots are too small even for that.

Just curious!:eek:

Hi, it's too small in my opinion...you can make your own that will hold just one or two plants in that size that would work for around $25-$30. A little searching and you'll find plans for many do it yourself systems. A single Waterfarm unit for $60 is not a bad way to go to experiment with hydro and there are many cheap systems on eBay as well. Good luck. :p

Latest posts

Back