good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon Ann :)

Have a great day, who knows whats in store for us, so enjoy the calm bit because it may all change ;)

article25199.jpg

:ciao: GOOD MORNING!
I'm new here and just wanted to say hi to all and a big thanks for all the info....this is my first time growing and was thrilled to find this site...
i used bagseed and have a really nice female growing out in my flower bed. i'm still a little confused with all the technical names, such as calaxes, trichomes...ect..
lets see if i can describe my plant and any info you can give me as to what to do next would be great.
its an indica, its about 4 foot tall and 3 feet wide..there are about 4 main branches that start about a foot from the ground. there are roughly 20 buds starting, the largest ones are about 4 inches long. its very healthy and gets a lot of sun in its location.
what i'm wondering is, should i put some miracle grow on it now? will that help with the buds?
how will i know when to cut it down?
about how much weed will i get from it?
do you smoke just the buds or the leaves too?
i have to admit i never really thought i would get such a nice plant from just bagseed and really just started it as joke. but now i'm already starting to think about next year!
oh yea, one more question......i was planning on drying it in my basement..i have a small storage room with a door that will keep it dark, but its kinda damp down there,,,,,should i find an alternative place?
i'm so excited, i cant wait to try it out! :woohoo:

Ann take care of your self & be safe.. Will pray for ya...

Good morning Pink & all my MP buddies... Have a wonderful non Tornado issues day. Will pray for ya all to be safe..

Latest posts

Back