good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck MOM...My Broncos Clinch AFC with a win over the Carolina Panthers..Thier run and dash..Cutlers fast scoreing arm..going to be a good game I hope its tele here..

ann..sorry havent checked in with ya in a while..hows the Bizz? we got a few inches of snow last night and think it may saty for a while..Kids enjoy it. I tend to slide into mailboxes..:rofl:

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE..GO BRONCO'S:bolt::bong:

yeah going to be fun watching eli keep T.Owens on the side lines..and Yes Big Bro Patton will throw for 300 if not more..mayB over by Half time

4u- if you watch the Colts, think of me. :D

Not only do I have Manning on my team, I also have their defense.

I traded Addai a week ago...he's been suckin.

I am so fuggin excited

good morning, afternoon and evening smokin,pcduck,4u2smoke and to all my mp's friends have a great day!!!

yes the business is going great im hoping bye may ill be able to retired :) from the motel business

well we arent all winners..are we duck...:rofl: My Broncos did a # on your Browns a few weeks back..Sorry but Jay Cuttler handed them thier arses..But theres allways next year huh? :bolt::bong:

Just funnin

:rofl::rofl: Well in the Browns case it might be next Decade:rofl:
But I still love them and hate Elway and "The Drive" I am sure you have heard of that.:(

SmokinMom said:
4u- if you watch the Colts, think of me. :D

Not only do I have Manning on my team, I also have their defense.

I traded Addai a week ago...he's been suckin.

I am so fuggin excited

I think of you everytime i see them MOM..:heart: just hope they dont meet in the Playoffs..:argue:

I have it imprinted in my brain:( but thanks for the offer. Do you also have a copy of "The Fumble" too, that was the year after.:( The Broncos have brought much misery to die hard Brown fans in the past.

yes the RIVELRY will allways be there my friend...But I too remember some very heart breaking trips to " THE DOG POUND" my self..

Well the Colt's won!! :D

But my guys didn't perform and earn me enough points to stay alive in the playoffs. It's all good and I can enjoy watching the rest of the season. Maybe my Colts will be in the playoffs. :)

C'mon Giants tonight. I hope to see a good game. The Colts game made me want to fall asleep- or maybe it was the weed.....:p

Its cold here too. Was nearly 80 degrees yesterday, it was soo nice outside. This morning its in the low 30's. Dang weather needs to make up its mind!!!

Have a great day everyone

Latest posts

Back