good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
ann- you got to have a good day today. ;)

Today the kids are home so no wake n bakes for me, or an afternoon delight. ;)

Haircuts, grocery shopping the day before Thanksgiving, tidying up....not looking forward to having to hang with hubby and his family tomorrow. My daughter may play sick so she and I can send them on their way and we'll do our own thing..lmao.

i know something has to give before i go slap crazy:hubba:

Good Morning ann...and the rest of my friends...I return to work after this long weekend..I sure am glad to be working..I have many friends still staying home..I prey everyday this economy will turn around for everyone..and I hope I still working at Christmas..have a good one..

Morning everyone, its a brand new week! And it's December. Can you believe it???

It also marks the end of an era for me. :p My hubby now has to get to work 1.5 hrs earlier so guess who has to get up with the kids and get them to school? I was soooo spoiled before as he did all that and let me sleep in. Damn was it cold on that drive. Bah!!!! I wanna be spoiled again. :D

good morning, afternoon and evening puffin,pcduck,4u2smoke,smokin and to all my mp's friends have a great day!!
glad to hear that you was able to go to back to work,i had a friend that worked where i did telling yesterday that they laid her off. now she doesnt know how shes going to finsh off xmas i feel for her. im glad i started my business.

smokin i know what ya mean my hubby gets the kids up for school and has done it a for years

good morning, afternoon and evening to all my mp's friends have a great and a safe DAY!!!

Latest posts

Back