good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning 4u2, pcduck, ukgirl and hippy
i cant wait till this morning that i can write and to say im doing great again ,, i know this is going to take some time, i mean we are just coming up on thier 1month since the wreak, so i know the next 3 days are going to be hell

i know that i might not know any of yall personal but i do care and love all my friends that i have got to meet since ive been here,, all yall's kinds words have meant alot to me

so i want to thank everyone of you all from the bottom of my heart

You are still in our thots Ann.....I think of you often. It is a parents nightmare you are living and my heart bleeds for you. I am still so so sorry for your losses.

Hello Ann :)

I hope everyone is having a fun Saturday.

:peace:

2 2 twist.JPG

Goodmorning BHC !
Im really stoked right now cause I figured out how to resize my pic's and upload them to show all of you FINALLY..:headbang2: :woohoo: I did it ! all by myself too ! :D

This calls for a cellebration :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :clap: BIU !

Good morning to everyone ! And good evening to most of you ! Its a great day down under 33 celcius (100 f ) My air conditoner will get a workout ! Peace and have a great day / evening .

Latest posts

Back