good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Ann ! (yawn ) Its that time of the morning 1am and that smoke has put an end to my day ! See you all tomorrow ! Its good night from me... and good night from him ! Peace and have a great day and i'll see you all back at the E.R tomorrow !

Good morning ann..pcduck..purplehazes.

Ann..lets smoke in Daughters Memory today...and prey you get threw this..:bong: here :bong1:

tyvm 4u2
yes lets hope we get thru this today,,,,:bong2: ill share some mine with ya i really cant get over how good this lil plant turned out,, my 1st one was good but the buds on this one seems to be tighter and the taste is good too im impressed:hubba:

4u2sm0ke said:
Good morning ann..pcduck..purplehazes.

Ann..lets smoke in Daughters Memory today...and prey you get threw this..:bong: here :bong1:

great job ann...sounds as though you are getting better..thats what we strive for right? allways looking to make better meds..here :bong1: have another one with me

:bong:

Evening Ann :)

Hola everyone.

I hope as my weekend draws to a close that you still have lots of time to smile and be happy :)

:peace:

Psychedelic%20Snails%201(3).jpg

Morning all, may your day be filled with Happiness and painlessness(?)

Sending love, thought and prayer to all the MP Family

Pucker up folks, HIE has got a gizakissa for you all....

Gread pic....
Morning all,
Ann sounds like you got some nice smoke from your plant. Way to go!

Good morning Ann :ciao: HIE :ciao: 4u2sm0ke :ciao: Ozzy :ciao: tcbud :ciao: and the rest of the MariP crew

:good morning ann.. HIE..tcbud. ozzy duck..suns a shining and im a bongin

have a great day everyone:bong:

Good morning everyone :)

6:37 am and its wet and windy here in the UK.

Have a great day :ciao:

20090321-misty-morning-3.jpg

Sounds miserable HIE ! And a top 'o' the morning to you and everyone else ! I sure could use some rainwater ! Peace and take care !

Latest posts

Back